2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Not long now Maryanne it would be so fun if we both got BFP this month :) I think I'll do one tomorrow morning definitely I've only got cheapie tests so I'll be expecting BFN as im still be pretty early too, I'll go get some early responses tomorrow and I think I'll test every few days after that until AF shows or doesn't. I just can't believe how quickly time had gone these past few days helps when you don't have symptoms to symptom spot hahaha

It would be fun to have a buddy! I'm really struggling to not test even though I know at 5dpo it will 100% be a bfn. No way I'm going to manage to not early test this month. Symptom free isn't always a bad thing, I was symptom free when I got a bfp with my youngest. Had such a surprise when on my birthday I got a bfp.

Yeah I know I tested around that time too haha I knew that it wouldn't show but I couldn't help myself the wait is so long haha. I've been reading success stories about people getting their BFP and having no symptoms, honestly this cycle has been so much different to all my other cycles. The only thing about it though is I don't have this 'sixth sense' that mothers talk about I most certainly don't 'feel' pregnant but then again this month was just so different

What's that sixth sense? I have three kids and still don't have it, wish I did though :rofl: can honestly say I've never just known and I've been pregnant 21 times if you add up all our losses. I honestly wouldn't worry about that.

That really sucks all those losses :( but I'm glad you've succeeded with 3 :) I wish you could just instantly tell if you are pregnant right after conceiving would make life so much easier haha all I want to do is test after realising I'm a bit further ahead than I thought but I need to wait till the morning ahhh hahaha

You have more willpower than me, I wouldn't be able to wait. I've been known to test multiple times a day. I'm still struggling to not test today. The only thing stopping me is I don't want to waste a test as they are expensive lol.

That they are haha in truth I got 2 packets of 3 of cheapies I now have 2 left haha believe me I don't have willpower I just haven't posted that I tested because I knew I was way too early to get anything good out of it, I've taken a test every couple of days except for over the weekend. I just got really sidetracked and completely forgot about it haha

Glad it's not just me that does it. Makes me feel less crazy.

Just had some weird yellow cm. Very unusual for for me.

Haha that's why I'm so happy I found this thread I feel a little less crazy when I'm here :D

Ooo that's a good sign! Very exciting :)

Ttc is enough to turn anyone into a crazy woman.

You in the UK jords?

Wow that's awesome. We would love to emigrate there, but looking at New Zealand at the moment. Plus I'm not sure I could cope with the spiders, they look nasty.

Are you hoping for any particular gender or just happy with either? We have boys and a girl but I'd love another boy. DH wants another girl though.

I love it here I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else everywhere you go it's so different. Spider are not actually a huge issue unless you live out bush the biggest issue is toads. Toads everywhere haha

Really I'm hoping to just get pregnant haha but if I was to pick I would love to have a little girl they have so many cute stuff you can dress them in haha but I'll definitely be happy with either

Have you found that boys are easier to raise? My dad has 5 girls (including me) and 1 boy and he said out of all us kids the boy has been the easiest by far haha

My boys are both so good. My eldest was a good baby and now even though he's autistic he's such a good boy. My youngest boy is 7 months and he has been such an easy baby. Never cries, always smiling, sleeps through the night. My daughter is the total opposite. Full of mischief, never slept through and she's almost two. She has like a hundred tantrums already this morning and it's only 9am. I wouldn't change her though. She's not girly at all though, hates dresses and dolls, she loves dinosaurs and mud :rofl:

Haha sounds like the stereotype is true then maybe haha

For us it is, although I would love for her to have a sister. Just hopefully a calmer one lol.

I've noticed in children they like to play with the same sex a lot better I only grew up with a brother (mum and dad split when I was young) she was a 15 and pregnant lady haha but my dad had another 4 girls and a boy before he came back into my life at 14 and watching my siblings play the girls definitely play a lot more together than they do with the boy. So though I would like to have one of each at least I would also like to have 2 of the same gender in a row and then another 2 of the opposite. But that's just wishful thinking haha

Aurora is the opposite. She snubs little girls at mum and baby groups at the park for boys. I was the same growing up too. Although I'm very much a girly girl, I just prefer the company of males. Even now I only have a handful of female friends. I think if she only had brothers she would be fine with it. Unless she had another sister who was as much of a tomboy as her lol.

Haha that sounds like me growing up I didn't have a girl friend until I was 12 I s'pose it's a personal preference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->