• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Thankyou :) so am I hope that I get this BFP otherwise it's just all in my head and I need to re-analize how much I actually know my body haha

Not much. Some weird thick white stretchy cm which is really strange, had a headache for three days now that won't shift and I've been a bit crampy. Could be symptoms or could be nothing at all. Trying not to overthink it all. My mother in law and nan have both been rushed into hospital this morning so I'm so stressed and tearful. Need a hug and chocolate, in any order.

Hope your ok Maggie?

Prayers for your family today, Maryanne. I'm doing ok. My eldest has strep throat, so I'm tending to that while trying to keep Tiny Bitty from mouthing everything. Husband is entering wage negotiations with his job today. It's been a bit wild.

I hope you ladies get your BFPs. I have to get by the pharmacy and pick up some OPKs so I can start that journey. I'd temp but I'm still up and down 10000000 times a night. So. Don't know if it would be accurate.

If you not getting 3 hours sleep before taking your temp it may not be accurate. I'm not temping this month for that reason, my daughter has my up a zillion times a night lately. She's never slept through and she's almost two. It's crazy and my 8 month old sleeps from 9-7 without waking. But yea it can affect the accuracy if your up and down a lot.

Hope your boy recovers from strep throat soon. That's what caused my quinsy. It's horrible seeing your child poorly. My youngest had just cut his front teeth and his in so much pain. Wish I could take it away for him.

Thank you. He had a nasty history with strep. He's 3 and has had it like 10 times. Lijah is cutting his front teeth too. I'm surprised that he's been as agreeable as he has; though he be but little, he is fierce.

Henry is normally such a relaxed calm baby and cut his bottom two with no fuss at all. But these top two have been a nightmare. He had big blister looking things over where the teeth were yesterday, took him to the doctors and they said it would go away by itself but he's been in so much pain. Thank goodness they have broken through today and the swelling is going down so I'm hoping it will ease for him now. I have major issues with him in pain as it reminds me of when he was so ill after he was born so I'm feeling relieved that he's better today. The tww is stressful enough with my PTSD going into overdrive too. Can they do anything for your boy as he's had it so many times?

If he gets it 5 times in 12 months he can have his tonsils removed. But I doubt they'll do it before then. Very irritating.

PTSD? I know what that is, but man. Im very sorry you struggle with it.

Hope he feels better very soon.

Yea I had a very traumatic birth with my youngest and then he almost died from sepsis. It was just all a lot to take in. A few months after I was still really being affected by it so I sought help. Glad I did as the counciling has helped so much. Just Henry being in pain stirs up those memories again.

Im attempting blueberry lasagne, hope it turns out well.

Ah. I see. My husband is a mental health therapist so I absorb a lot of his pedagogy. Glad you got some help.

You will have to tell me if you like it! Mines gone. Long long gone.

It turned out ok for a first attempt. Kept my mind off things today. Made a cheesecake too. I cook when I'm stressed lol.

How long will it be till you think you will ovulate now?

I throw myself into projects when I'm stressed. While not horribly stressed, Im refinishing a french provincial dining set currently. Lol.

Oh I don't know. Today is my first period free day. So... Perhaps maybe next week sometime? Totally threw me off everyone else's schedule. Not quite sure if I fit in as a cycle buddy so much now. :(

And man oh man. Cheesecake. My mama makes me one every year on my birthday. It's my favorite dessert

Ah don't worry about it. We could still all get a bfp a few weeks apart and be bump buddies instead.

Big and bright BFN this morning:( I guess I could count myself out if first response can't detect a single drop. I think I'll just wait for AF to arrive :( to be honest I'm sure I missed my chance I didn't really track when I O'd I more so guessed and we only BD'd when I assumed I O'd so I think that I either got it too early or too late. Next cycle I'm going to track properly I've got all that I need to track so hopefully I'll get it next cycle, but even then the partner works away 4-5 days a week so there's no promising that he'll even be home on the time I do O...hmm I think this is going to take a while.

I'm sorry jords. What dpo are you now? I know you have heard it before but your not out till AF shows.

I'm between 11-12 dpo. I know I'm not out until she shows but I certainly feel her coming I'm getting the usual signs now, and that 'you just know she's close feeling. I'm Also getting milky CM aswell it's not lotion like but wet and white, so I'm pretty sure that's my sign she's coming. If I was to go by my last cycle I would 'technically' be late but I'm going by all the other cycles of 27 days which is the day after next.

Yea I know what you mean by you just know. But honestly I just knew AF was on her way when I got my bfp with my son. Zero symptoms, all usual pre AF symptoms. I'm not trying to get your hopes up just saying to try and stay positive even though it's hard.

Thankyou :) I'll do my best but I don't think I'm going to test until AF due dat has come and gone it that's only 2 days away so shouldn't be too long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->