• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Really hoping you get a surprise bfp. The last few days of the tww are by far the hardest.

Yeah it's really putting me down. But there's not much I can do about it

How is everyone else doing?

Yea I'm ok. Stressing myself out with early testing and barely there lines again. Plus I'm having such similar symptoms to what I had with my daughter but I don't want to get my hopes up and then AF arrive and be upset.

Yeah I feel ya haha. How many dpo are you now?

7dpo. So the fact I'm even testing is ridiculous. I literally have no self control when it comes to pregnancy tests.

I definitely feel you haha well who knows you could end up being one of those early BFP ladies :)

Me on the other hand AF has shown her ugly face full force, and right on time so onto month 3 I go I might take a little break from here but I'll check in wvery so often to see how everyone else is doing :)

Yeah I'm fine a little upset but that's okay at least I get a break from this TWW, it really takes it out of us doesn't it. Now to go into the crazy of tracking O, I'm going to temp and use an OPK this month see if I have any luck, but by my app says I'm due to O in the middle of the week when my partner is away at work :( hopefully when I actually O it will be when he's home.

If you need any help with temping let me know. I've been doing it for years now. It's so easy once you get used to it. I really hope you O a little earlier or later so you can catch that egg when your partners home. It's hard when you have a partner that works away. My DH is ex forces so before he left ttc was so difficult with him being awayon base all week.

Thanks I've done a bit of research on it hopefully I do it right I woke up at 7:30 this morning (not my usual wake up time) and I know you have to try get it the same time everyday so that's going to be difficult lol im using the fertility friend charting app I'm doing it by mouth is that right? I heard some women do it vaginal. I hope I remember it every morning.

Wow that must have been hard and here I am complaining about 4-5 days away. He's on floating crew at the moment so his week changes every week he could have only a couple of days or he could do a full week or on occasion be away for two weeks so we never know hopefully we are lucky enough for me to O when he's home or at least very close to it.

Aw Jords. Hate to hear it. I may be out this month already... DH now has strep. Me and the baby are holding out...

By mouth is fine. My fertility doctor said vaginal testing is more accurate but it's personal preference I guess. I do orally and never had any issues

Oh no Maggie, hop everyone is better soon.

Oh no Maggiemarie I hate strep it's the worst! I hope everyone feels better soon!

I might just keep it oral we might want to use the thermometer for others haha. Hopefully I can track it right :)

Yep it looks like I'm going to miss this month too partner is away the whole time I'm due to o :(

Oh man what a day. I'm shot, girls. My tiny one that is mischievous hellfire incarnate snagged the germ riddled medicine dropper and gave it a mighty lick. He could not have picked anything worse to sample. My poor little family is so sick. Me and baby are holding out. I hope baby will make it out.

Hey ladies! I'm 4DPO, I had my "super ovulation" because it hurt so bad. I'm on my 11th cycle trying since my ectopic in april 2016. but, i'm hopeful its my month. I used OPKs and took femera CD 3-7.
but heres my Dpo list so far.

1DPO; lingering O pains, dull uterine crmaping.
2DPO; dull uterine cramping.
3DPO; Bloated and horrible lower back pain, I couldn't lay on my stomach which is how I sleep every night, and my boobs feel like they were suffocating me, they don't look bigger but felt bigger, i had to strip my shirt off and wear a loose dress, finally fell asleep, super gassy alllll night long and a ton of eecm mixed with white cm.
4DPO, itchy, just itchy everywhere, tummy, boobs and legs. my boobs look bigger today, maybe its the bra? but my nipple is about to pop out. super bloated still. a little less gassy, still a ton of CM, i feel like a gushing fountain, its more than i normally have. and i have some stabbing pains here and there from ovary to uterus.

Oh no jord. I'm so sorry.

Maggie I hope your all better soon and that you and baby avoid catching it. My girls got tonsillitis, been up the emergency doctors with her all night with a fever. I was so scared as she literally was burning up and I wouldn't come down. She's ok ish now though.

Welcome Jae.

Honestly my bad luck is getting out of hand. Still things can only get better!
How are your family doing today?

Hi jae welcome :)

Maggiemarie I'm so gutted for you and everyone hope you and baby hold out through the whole thing. And I hope little one pulls through strong.

Maryanne I hope your little girl is okay

I'm tossing and turning whether to give him a quick visit on my days off he's 3hours drive away. And Their not aloud guests in his camp they can even loose their jobs if they find guests that don't work there and I don't particularly want to drive all that way just to try make a baby. But then again could I be missing out on a lucky month? Hmm decisions decisions haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->