• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Peeking back in to say hi ladies!

I'm still lurking.. 5dpo today I believe. Didn't use opk's this month as we went on a mini vacation during my expected o date. Did some hiking, bd'd a bunch, relaxed, drank wine. Had the time of our lives. We did a 5 hour hike to the top of a mountain. It was beautiful. There was snow up there, and it started to thunder and rain at the top of the mountain.

Check out Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada if you ever get the opportunity!

No symptoms for me right now, except that I am extremely unbearably dry down there.

Welcome back hopefulvr, been wondering how you were.

Bfp this morning for me!!!!! So happy. I'm getting a birthday baby!!!

Maryanne!!! I am so happy and excited for you! Congratulations!!!!

Care to share every detail of every symptom you've had over the past two weeks?? Lol!!

Hello lovlies :3 I'm popping in because I am in my TWW as well, approx 2dpo :3 hoping and praying and fingers crossed for my BFP

Thank you. I'm honestly so happy!

My main symptom which was unusual was a headache from 3dpo that hasn't gone away and it's so unusual for me to get a headache. From 4dpo I've had weird cm. Its thick and white but it stretches like ewcm. I've been very crampy from 4dpo as well but not like AF cramps, I can't explain them but they were different. At 5dpo I had a strange feeling on my right hand side like someone poking me inside with a hot needle. It was enough to make me say ouch. It went on about 20 minutes. Then the last two days I've been feeling very sick and having heartburn after everything I eat.

So hope you all get your bfps this month too!

Thank you. I'm honestly so happy!

My main symptom which was unusual was a headache from 3dpo that hasn't gone away and it's so unusual for me to get a headache. From 4dpo I've had weird cm. Its thick and white but it stretches like ewcm. I've been very crampy from 4dpo as well but not like AF cramps, I can't explain them but they were different. At 5dpo I had a strange feeling on my right hand side like someone poking me inside with a hot needle. It was enough to make me say ouch. It went on about 20 minutes. Then the last two days I've been feeling very sick and having heartburn after everything I eat.

So hope you all get your bfps this month too!

Congrats hun!! So excited and happy for you! Odd some of the symptoms you've described sounds a lot like that I'm experiencing right now. Severe cramps, bad migraines, and a sharp pain in my right side O_O weird.

I have the opposite symptoms.. completely dry down there, no weird twinges.. nothin... nada lol

How many cycles were you ttc Maryanne? I am so happy for you.

Every pregnancy is different hopefulvr, I had zero symptoms with my son.

We have been ntnp since my youngest was born but this was out forth cycle actively trying though with taking temps. We had two losse though? One chemical and one at 6/7 weeks.

I'm so hoping this is your month.

CONGRATS MARYANNE!! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you jords. I'm really hoping you will all be joining me in first tri soon. Need bump buddies.

I hope so my partner comes home for 2 days a couple of days before I'm due to O so I'm thinking I might make him go at it like rabbits with me and maybe do a quick visit when I do O. But who knows this is the first month properly tracking O maybe I O earlier or later than what I think let's hope

I'm crossing everything for you jord. Well for all of you. You all deserve a bfp.

OK I totally just squealed like a girl congratulations on your bfp!!!!!!!

Afm af caught me, was a chemical which has hit hard but I'm OK now. Me and oh had a massive fight at the beginning of the week which led to a few days apart, not sure whether to carry on or not I'm just so desperate for a newborn that I'm at the point I don't care being a single mum again lol I no I'm mad!!!

Oh no I'm so sorry catmumof4 :( i feel you on wanting a newborn so bad! I just want to have my first kid now! Haha I just had a massive fight with my partner today too. It's times like this I'm glad he works away it gives each other time to cool down and talk about the issue in a calm manner But give it a few days we'll be back to baby making in no time Hahahaha

I'm sorry cat. Hope your ok?

Oh no jord. Hope your ok too.

Trying so hard not to get excited but I totally am. Really hope this baby sticks.

I broke all testing rules. Tested at 6dpo (way to early), broke open the test, and looked at the test about 2-3 hours after I took it.

Im hoping this could be the start of a bfp, but am well aware it could just be an evap. Either way, im excited!

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
I don't want to get up your hopes hopefulvr but I just tweaked it for you and it glows which is a very good sign!!! Normally evaps don't glow unless there's dye trapped or it's a dye run.

I don't know what glow, dye trap or dye run mean, but I can't wipe the smile off my face right now. Lol!

I know I shouldn't get excited but, whatever. I've felt nothing but disappointment the past 2 months, so I'm going to let myself feel excitement!

I am falling so far behind on my housework goals for today becuse I can't stop staring at that test!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->