2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Thanks for tweaking it for me Maryanne! I haven't a clue how to do that.

Did you want me to put the tweaked version on here or PM it to you?

Maryanne that would be amazing! Could you post it on here?

Thanks so much!

Your welcome. I'm so excited for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
Ahhhh Maryanne!!!!! Yay for you! Thrilled for you and your family! Congrats a thousand times.

Thank you Maggie. Really hope you will be joining me in first tri very soon!

Hopefully so. If my body will cooperate and we can nail down O day. Using OPKs this month, I decided.

I'm routing for you this month Maggie. I need a bump buddy. Hope your family are feeling better now

Yes they seem to be thank you. Elijah and I are still ok. Fingers crossed that we made it out. I'm one mean Lysol wielding mama. I may end up having to skip this month. I need to see how insurance changes will cover pregnancy.

Oh no. I'm from the uk so I'm clueless about all that, we have the NHS here.

Looking good hopeful!! I am so excited for you . And i hope so too Maryanne you deserve this baby! I have every crossable body part crossed for both of you!!

I'm from the U.S. and I still have no idea how
It all works now. Lol. Used to maternity under Obama was covered. I don't think that's changed yet but Trump had some things he was wanting to change that would make pregnancy a pre existing condition meaning they won't cover it. I'm just making sure that's not a thing again.

Maryanne, just wanted to say that I love love LOVE seeing that in your signature!!

Thanks Hopefulvr! It was so exciting making it ticker official. I still can't quite believe it. How are things going with you?

Af is due in 5 days... still no tender breasts. I get them like clockwork, 7 days before my period.

last month I got my breast pain 2 days late and my period started 2 days late. But that is the longest cycle I've had in years.

So, this is definitely different for me. I haven't re-tested. Waiting until Thursday!

Really hoping this change in my regular symptoms is a good sign.

I really hope so, I need you all over in first tri to keep me company. I'm crossing my fingers tightly for you.

Okay so I think I must be going crazy. I know that had to be my AF but I am completely weirded out by it I have NEVER had AF for less that 5 days. When I had my implanon it would last 10-14 days (biggest reason I got it out lol) and then straight after it has ALWAYS lasted 5 days (5th day is the lightest day) so here I am so confused why it lasted 3 days! First day was heavy like normal second day was like a normal medium and 3rd day I didn't even need a pad or tampon just was on the tissue when I wiped. I got a little bit of brownish/pinkish stuff today 6 days after the first day (never seen it before) but nothing else. Do you think it's my body going crazy from TTC? I mean if that's what AF wants to change to now I'm not going to complain it's 10x better than in lasting 10-14 days haha but it's so weird

The stress of ttc can do crazy things to our body jords. Similar had happened to me, although it's usually in cycles where I haven't ovulated. If it's cycle where I've skipped O I only bleed lightly.

9 dpo and woke up to breast tenderness and a stark white bfn

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back