2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Your still really early hopefulvr. Are you having any symptoms at all?

So I just got my first Smiley on the clear blue digital CD 8 does anyone know how long after usually would ovulation begin? Or if it has already if ovulation can wait till Saturday that would be great because my partner will be making a quick visit home then

Attachments

• IMG_3823.jpg
    IMG_3823.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Never mind, I was just advised they are keeping him for the whole weekend too :( that is going to mark 3 weeks of him being away when he gets back next weekend. So count me out for a whole other month :( but I'm going to visit him tomorrow night hopefully I can get this on time

I'm so confused now! Did another one a few hours later and it's a solid smiley instead of the flashy one does that mean I'm going to ovulate today? I'm asking my boss to have time off to visit my partner but if I'm ovulating today that means I'll miss it tomorrow? I got a negative yesterday. Then flashy smiley this morning in first using then solid only a few hours later So confused

That's is unusual. Are they the clear blue digital dual hormone ones? I've always had a few days of flashing smilies before it goes to a solid one and cd 8 is very early? But yea a solid smily means you will most likely ovulate in 24ish hours. But then the egg lives for at least 12 so you may catch it.

Yeah clear blue digital. It is so weird but I'm guessing maybe it didn't detect anything because my urine may have been too diluted? Or maybe I'm having a very quick ovulation I thought CD8 was way too early too I only just stopped spotting yesterday too may I'm an early ovulator and that's why I missed it last month. But it's sitting on that peak so it must be right. I've got a plan though I've begged on my knees to my boss to let me have today and tomorrow off so as soon as he replies I'm going to book a room their and stay tonight and tomorrow night to do the BD hopefully I can catch that egg. I'm getting a bit of cramping so I hope I'm not releasing the egg just yet I've got 5 hours before I see him

How long is your cycle? I'm only asking as I had a few issues with ovulating early a few years back. It means a short folliclur phase which sometimes but not always can be an issue. Maybe mention it to your doctor?

Good luck jord. Hope you catch That egg. Praying it's your month.

Between 24-28 days 24 was my shortest one a few months back but usually around 26-28 I'll definitely meantion it to my doc see if there is an issue. But hopefully there's not I've made it to my partner and having some cramping not from a particular side so don't know if that's O pains

But it wasn't long ago that I had bloods taken for a hormone check as I did not want to DTD at all at any point. And they came back perfectly fine and that was done a few days after AF had finished as they wanted to do it after AF for a better reading. But I hope maybe I don't have too much trouble with this

I wasn't saying it was a issue jord. Only that cd9 is early for ovulation and if it was a regular thing it might be worth mentioning to your doctor. They usually say if it's 12 days or less for more than 3 cycles it worth getting it checked out. They can order specific blood tests to check ovulation. My short folliclur phase did affect my fertility so needed it treated. Not saying that is the case for you but wouldn't feel right not mentioning it.

Thanks Maryanne :) Yeah I'll definitely book an appointment to get that checked. Ive been reading up on dr. Google a bit and of course it's a sign for worry but also reading that some women get a couple of surges before actually releasing an egg. But I'll definitely check with my doc :)

I also don't have any EWCM it's a little watery but no signs of it

Jords I may have missed this month too. We will have to see. I think we are going to give it a try even though it may be late.

Maryanne how you feeling

That's a good sign jords!

How are you and your family feeling maggie? Was wondering earleir how you were. All better now I hope?

Yea I'm ok. Sick, crampy and very tired but I'm feeling very calm this pregnancy which is nice.

Aww Maggiemarie I hope you can get it!

Maryanne that's good! Less stress for baby to endure :) hopefully it's a sticky one for you, but looking good so far :)

I've woken up this morning with dull cramps on my left side and EWCM! I think the clearblue may have given me an early peak perhaps I'm ovulating today :) I'm going to do another test when I get home hopefully it's another solid smiley last night was my only chance! and I believe CD10 is a lot better I'm reading a lot of success stories from CD 10's lol We didn't get to BD the other night as he was too tired but we did last night so hopefully I caught it and it's perfect timing and it's a sticky bean :) but in saying that we only BD'd once so I'd have to be one lucky lady if this works lol :D

Woohoo jord! I only dtd once this cycle as I'd been in hospital and look where that ended up :rofl: your timing sounds great.

Hahaha I hope I'm as lucky as you :) I better get this BFP this month. Cost me $220 just to DTD Hahahaha that money better be well used :lol: I am a little worried about the lack of ovulation symptoms though like I've got dull cramping but nothing else but last month I felt so terrible from ovulation sore BB's heavy cramping heaps of CM very tired headache and nauseous. So I cannot tell if I've O'd or not even though Opk says I am

now I know I've definitely O'd OPK now says negative and after ejecting I have a VERY faint line I hope I didn't O the day I got that peak otherwise I've missed it yet again but if I O'd yesterday I'm still in the running but VERY close call. I didn't temp these past few days because I forgot my thermometer grrr so I won't know when. Only time will tell onto the TWW I go

Jords you are making me tense lol. I sure hope your timing was on. I'll keep an eye out for updates. I still can't get a positive OPK but I have had EWCM for two days now. We managed to work in last night on day two of EWCM but not tonight because we are both shot-- he's working hard and I'm re staining a table. We are going to try tomorrow.

Maryanne -- yes we are all feeling better. Baby and I escaped illness. Hopefully we will be healthy a while. Glad to hear you are doing well. Hoping to join in soon. Maybe I'll be lucky this month. Hey did it ever cool down over there? I thought of you today in the middle of our extremely humid heatwave and wondered if you were still dying over there.

Fingers are crossed for you jords.

Glad your all well now Maggie. Yea it's cooler over here now. Still warm as it's summer but back to the usual 24/5 degrees. Should make the most of it cause summer doesn't last long here. UK isn't known for it's lovely summers. Sure the rain is just around the corner.

Our summers are notoriously dry, often resulting in drought. But this time it has rained every day and I don't know what to do
With myself being stuck inside. My son is stir crazy; he's dying to be outside bug hunting.

I'm ready for autumn. We live in the woods so I'm missing the traditional golden glow of our neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->