2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

That sounds lovely. I struggle with the weather here. Looking forward to a dryer climate when we emigrate. I told DH I'd go anywhere that has less rain than here. I can cope with cold, I don't need hot weather but the rain and being stuck in gets to me. We had a beautiful sunny day today, went to a local country house and grounds. The kids climbed trees and caught tadpoles, was my perfect day.

My goodness speaking of weather its winter here in Aus and I swear Queensland has the worse winters ever one day is quite cold and then one day it's so hot it can never decide every winter I catch multiple colds because of so much temperature change. Even my work prepares extra staff for me during winter because I get sick so often during this time. I'm currently on my 3rd cold this winter lol

Oh my goodness. Wow. Our weather isn't so fickle. Where I live it's relatively warm year round with the summers being rather balmy. I have curly hair and so its a big puffball in the summers with all the extra humidity. I love where we live though. Lots of mountains and pretty leaves in the Spring and fall.

It's awful to deal with I've had this problem since I was a kid if the temperature changes suddenly I am sick the next day, but theres nothing wrong with me I'm healthy it's just the way I am I guess haha.

So a little update here. I have absolutely no symptoms CM is even dry I looked back at my symptoms last month and I had lotion like CM at this exact time and usually around this time every month, and I haven't had any yet I don't even have sore BB's so weird but i could have not even O'd specially because I got that peak so early. I have no clue at this stage can't even tell by my chart Because I fogot my thermometer when I went away grrr

I hope you figure things out soon jords. It's tough when your not 100% sure what's going on. Different symptoms can sometimes be a good sign though.

Yeah that's what we said last month :lol: haha but the lack of symptoms is making time go so much quicker which is good :)

Yep Jords me too. Same boat here. I probably shouldve bd d last night but I was worn out and so was poor husby. It was a long day. EWCM is on its way out and I started mild cramping. Could that be O?

Oh and I'm on CD 19. My app says I ovulated on cd 15, which would go along with what my body was doing as far as EWCM goes. But no pos OPK that time

Hmm maybe the app was a little off? I know mine was lol hopefully you O when you BD We need BFP's this month to join Maryanne!

I've been quite lucky this month my partners work has mucked him around and he's been home these past couple of nights we BD'd CD9 CD 11 and CD 13 and if I can get myself there tonight CD 14 too so if I got a surge and I O later instead I hope I get it I got a bit of a temp drop this morning 36.60 to 36.14 I don't know if that significant enough to tell me I O'd but I'll take it lol.

Yes you two need to join me soon! I'm lonely in first tri! Really hope you have both caught the egg this month.

Oh wait I just read a drop can mean implantation? Or do you drop after O aswel? I'm confused about this charting thing haha again I don't have any symptoms this month so I can't pinpoint anything lol I did miss those few days of temping too so I have no clue so if I O'd those days I missed I wouldn't know lol

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
No your temps should stay elavated after O really. An implantation dip is usually just a one day temp drop but I can honestly say I've never had one and some people say it's a myth. Really your looking for your temps to stay high. Hopefully they are back to normal tomorrow.

Hmm it's so confusing this charting I might just stay off it next month And if I don't get BFP this month I think I'll go back to taking it easy I just wanted to pinpoint O so I knew around what time I did but charting has confused me and OPK has confused me lol and with my partner working away there's not much I can do anyway I'm not gonna go buy hotels everytime I think I O. But things are looking pretty good I have no symptoms except a little cramping every so often but that could very well be gas ir anything else lol so VERY different from the past few months and different is good haha I hope the no symptoms is a good sign

I feel you Maggiemarie we've gotta be due for ours sometime!!

Apologies. I feel sulky tonight. I think I ovulated based on pain and cm either yesterday or today and that has BD 2-3 days before.

I just don't feel lucky this month.

Who knows those little spermies can live up to 5 days only one needs to be a fighter!!

Hey how is everyone?

No symptoms for me really out of the ordinary. I have sore nipples that look kind of swollen like I have clogged milk ducts or something. I quit BF like 3-4 weeks ago so maybe that's it. Had two days of cramps that may have been ovulation, which if that's the case pretty sure I'm already out. Other than that, nada. Maybe testing in 4 days.

I'm so hoping you will be over in first tri soon! Looking forward to seeing your tests. Im missing line spotting :rofl:

Yeah I'm already over this whole process. I'm ready to get this show on the road here. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->