2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Yea on and off, with that weird poking feeling over and over but I'm not sure it means anything. Tonight I feel out.

How are you feeling today?

Physically, just very achy in my hips, particularly the left hip bone internally. Well, obviously internally. What I mean is not the bone just behind it lol.

Mentally I feel out too. No more shooting pains which were my tell tale things with my boys. I just don't think the odds are ever in my favor. When would you like to have our pity party? I was thinking I would bring the coffee and donuts. What would you like to bring? I'll decorate. Lol.

Doughnuts are a good call! :rofl: im bringing cake and lots of it. I'm not usually this self pitiful but tonight I'm just over all this ttc malarkey. Although now I'm thinking feeling out is a symptom lol.

Um Maryanne? (And OF COURSE any other ladies following and that have been a part of this post) may I borrow your eyes a moment?

https://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/KM_Art/Mobile%20Uploads/image_8.jpg

Tweaked. Am I seeing things? If not what is it

I'm still stalking!

I'm laid up due to an injury.

What dpo are you ladies now

There's defo a line! Is it there on the non tweaked photos too? I'm excited for you!

You should test again! I'm dying to see now. Hope it is still there.

I may have to wait until morning. I don't have much left in me ha ha

Looks to thick to be an Evap in my opinion!!

I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm ok, just have to take it easy, which is hard to do when you have a garden full of pesty weeds...
I hurt both knees and am in a lot of pain. Have to take anti-inflammatory meds which is likely to hinder my conceiving this month, so I'm pretty bummed about that- but there's always next month I suppose.

Apparently anti inflammatory meds can stop you from implanting.

In saying that, I always- and I mean ALWAYS get tender breasts exactly 7 days before my period starts.

Af is due in 6 days, and still no tenderness! Not sure if this is a positive thing, but a girl can hope 😁

Hey ladies just read all of the above I see the line clearly.. Must admit I had the phone an inch from my face and squealed and when I looked up my other half looked very confused and said I'm not asking...

Afm I'm insanely hormonal I keep crying at everything!!! Is that a sign??? I'm sure iv lost the plot x

Ladies I took another one and I'm not getting the same response. It may be there but it's faint. I wonder if it was just an evap after all... I guess I can try in the morning and see.

So I think I got my hopes up for nothing. I heard if it's an evap and you dip it in water after dry the line will go away. If it stays it's BFP.

The line went away.

Sigh. Where's the bag of chocolate? I'm binge watching Netflix...

Looks to thick to be an Evap in my opinion!!

I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm ok, just have to take it easy, which is hard to do when you have a garden full of pesty weeds...
I hurt both knees and am in a lot of pain. Have to take anti-inflammatory meds which is likely to hinder my conceiving this month, so I'm pretty bummed about that- but there's always next month I suppose.

Apparently anti inflammatory meds can stop you from implanting.

In saying that, I always- and I mean ALWAYS get tender breasts exactly 7 days before my period starts.

Af is due in 6 days, and still no tenderness! Not sure if this is a positive thing, but a girl can hope 😁

I've always heard anything out of the ordinary is a good sign. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->