2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Being female is so fun isn't it. We kinda get the raw end of the deal lol. (Well in some ways.)

I agree with you. I'm always telling DH that he has it easy in the baby making department. He said the other day that if men had to have the babies then we would have never had any :rofl:

Boobs started hurting today. They usually start 7 days before af, but today is 5 days before af.

So there goes the only thing I was holding onto this month!

Gah

It could be pregnancy boob ache hopefulvr. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I don't think I'm testing again until after my period shows up. Or doesn't.

I know it's hard to wait but I think it's the best way. No squinting over tests and tweaking them, or getting upset over the results. Wished I'd stuck to my plan of late testing :(

I'm not sure. I'm prepared for a bfn tomorrow. I won't be upset at all. I honestly hand on heart feel it's not my month.

I'm desperately clinging to hope. I actually have symptoms of a UTI that I've developed in the last hour. So let's see if those go away. If they stick around I might get hopeful because that was one of my first symptoms with my second

Well ladies I feel like I could start my period any moment; I am cramping cramping cramping. Feeling out--

To all on this thread I wish you pain. (Yes. Pain. Because I'm this context its what we want lol)

I hope all of you are cramping, achy, and throwing up. I also wish upon you headaches and boobs that feel like Peppo the Amazing Boxing Gorilla used them as his punching bags for his act in the traveling circus.

Any pain, twinge, ouchie, or irritation-- I wish them on you if it means you girls get your little sticky bean! Saying prayers for you and your families tonight

Well ladies I feel like I could start my period any moment; I am cramping cramping cramping. Feeling out--

To all on this thread I wish you pain. (Yes. Pain. Because I'm this context its what we want lol)

I hope all of you are cramping, achy, and throwing up. I also wish upon you headaches and boobs that feel like Peppo the Amazing Boxing Gorilla used them as his punching bags for his act in the traveling circus.

Any pain, twinge, ouchie, or irritation-- I wish them on you if it means you girls get your little sticky bean! Saying prayers for you and your families tonight

This is the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever said to me

Lol

You're not out until af shows, remember!!

Sending all my positive vibes your way!

I'm trying to psyche myself out by telling myself I'm out so I can only be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed. Lol.

I'm 9 dpo today, Only 4 days to go!

I'm not one to test before af is due, but I might test at 11 dpo.

Postman still not delivered tests. Waiting is killing me. Still expect ting bfn so just want to see it and then I can get over it. Won't be testing again then till after AF date if she doesn't arrive. Early testing isn't for me, my head can't deal with it.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today? Just a few more days!

Yep total bfn. Granted it wasn't fmu, but was a first response test. Pretty sure that's me out this cycle. Keep telling myself that I've always got late bfps with my other children but then I look at the statistics and see around 78% of women have gotten a bfp by 10dpo. So yea Im kinda feeling pretty bummed out. Thats me done with testing this month.

Im sorry Maryanne. That's rough. :(

I'm bfn too. I think I'm 8-9 dpo. I feel out too--getting some AF tell tale things. Any of you ladies want to buddy with me next cycle?

I will buddy with you again. Having ladies in the same position to talk to makes ttc so much easier to deal with :)

I'll buddy again too!

... I had the urge to test this morning, so I peed on an opk lol! Completely pointless but it helped "quench my thirst" lol!

Also, boobs are still tender again today - which is entirely normal for me. They will be tender right up until the day af starts, then they magically stop. They aren't as tender or as swollen as normal, but I'm sure they will be tomorrow or the day after.
That's the only thing going on with my body. Last month I wrote down every twinge, cramp, and wave of nausea - this month I haven't Had anything happening.

Nausea is normal for me during these two weeks... I think it has something to do with my progresterone levels.

I am at the "google is your best friend" stage of this two week wait. I keep clearing my search history because if anyone sees it they would think I've gone mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->