2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Is there I'm feeling very sorry for myself and I swear never going through this again phase. That's where I'm at right now :rofl:

Is there I'm feeling very sorry for myself and I swear never going through this again phase. That's where I'm at right now :rofl:

I hear yah. I think the last few days of the tww are the hardest. We put in so much effort throughout our cycle - using opk's, bd'ing at the right time, symptom spotting, reading everything we can about every symptom we have had. And then by the time we are at 9/10 dpo, and still cat get a BFP, we are mentally exhausted and completely heart broken.

But then, either we get a bfp- or af comes and we magically find the courage to do this all over again!

What a roller coaster!

That's spot on. The tww is like mental torture. By the end of it all the emotions just bubble to the surface. If I am out this cycle though I know within a few days I will be looking forward to being back in the tww.

That's spot on. The tww is like mental torture. By the end of it all the emotions just bubble to the surface. If I am out this cycle though I know within a few days I will be looking forward to being back in the tww.

Same. The only thing that worries me, is hubby had a vasectomy reversal and I worry it didn't work. I can't tell him that though, because he fears it too - so I have to be the strong one here, otherwise my fears will bring out his fears, and we will both be a mess.

Will not know his results until we test at the end of this month.
Was hoping we would know via a bfp instead!

How many months have you been trying hopefulvr? Praying you get a bfp this cycle

This is only our second month, which is still very early, but our doctor was so confident that he told me I would be pregnant within 2 months. So I got my hopes up!

I just hope it worked!!!!

It is absolutely an emotional roller coaster. That's exactly why I just left the grocery store with a chocolate bar the size of a state, and a little container of chocolate frosting for later

It's a bit of a cruel thing for a doctor to say since even couples with no issues what so ever get advised 6 months is normal. I can totally understand why it would get your hopes up. Hopefully you will get your bfp in a few days though and the doctor will be right.

I'm tempted to hit the chocolate too. Or ice cream, or both.

I feel like after thinking I had a positive test and then not I deserve it. I'm going to eat frosting and watch Anne of Green Gables.

Hey ladies sorry iv been Mia been long few days. I'm currently eating a bowl of chocolate warm cake and chocolate ice cream. Feeling insanely hormonal today and my man has been to 3 different shops to get me the right chocolate cake lmao!!! X

Hope your cake was good. It's 9 at night here and I'm working on supper. I love cooking.

Feeling a little down though. That False positive really upset me more than I anticipated.

Are you ladies ok tonight? Hopeful you and I are the same dpo.

Awe Maggie, you deserve a bfp- testing early doesn't change that. You'll get your bfp, and it will be amazing. And I can't wait to hear about it, and do a happy dance for you. Sending you all my positive vibes Your way!

I am ok tonight, boobs still hurting - but I am able to walk again, and haven't had a call from the hospital, so I don't think the X-ray showed any cracks in my knees. Good news. Bad news is, I've been taking an anti-inflammatory as my lifeline the last few days, which makes me feel "out" this cycle. But that's ok ( I say this now, but when af shows it will be a waterworks LOL)

Hey ladies sorry iv been Mia been long few days. I'm currently eating a bowl of chocolate warm cake and chocolate ice cream. Feeling insanely hormonal today and my man has been to 3 different shops to get me the right chocolate cake lmao!!! X

Read in the "june testers" thread that you've quit all your meds. Proud of you girl! That couldn't have been easy - but it will be worth it. Be extremely proud of yourself for that!

Glad your X-ray was ok hopefulvr.

Well done catmumof4. That's such an achievement

Hope your ok Maggiemarie? I know the feeling. Although I tried to think of the lines I got as dodgy tests that bfn yesterday hurt. Really am crossing my fingers that you get a bfp in a few days.

Thanks ladies I didn't want to make it all about me but I got no response really from that group and I am insanely proud of myself the meds I was on were really strong and even the Dr said it would have taken a less determined person a few months to get over them. So thank u ladies.
I Sooo hope u all get bfps u deserve them xxxx

You do as well catmumof4. Honestly you should feel very proud of yourself.

Does anyone ever feel their body plays tricks on them in the tww. I'm not going to test again as can't face another bfn but I feel pregnant. I've been pregnant enough to know how it feels. I've even wondered if I'm imaging it. Feel so down about it all today.

I think our bodies are playing mean tricks on us! I feel so overly hormonal last night and today my partner isn't talking to me atm cos I bit his head off and called him an idiot so I'm feeling bad he's grumpy and my son is crazing me cos he is going back to his dad's today! Half 11 and I get a slight peace but I then miss him so I'm never happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->