2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

I'm in a dreadful mood. I think I've shouted at everyone this morning. Just had to apologise to everyone. Going out for a walk in a minute to clear my head. Just trying to think positively that it's just a few more days to go. How old are your children catmumof4

I feel really ill all of a sudden. Dropped my son at his dad's and then on the way back feel like death warmed up! Headache cramps and back ache, not sure if ovulation pain, period pain (shouldn't be I only came off Sunday), iv got a bug or if it's withdrawal but I know I don't like it whatever it is. I have a 7,5,3 & 1 yr old. My 3 yr old lives with his dad which is a looong story I don't have the energy for. I'm laying on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself and izzie my 1 yr old is destroying the place lol x

I hope you feel better soon.

Our daughters are almost the same age so I know what it's like. We call our daughter miss Mayhem. She destroys the house on a daily basis. So differentbto my sons who are both very quiet and laid back.

Awe Maggie, you deserve a bfp- testing early doesn't change that. You'll get your bfp, and it will be amazing. And I can't wait to hear about it, and do a happy dance for you. Sending you all my positive vibes Your way!

I am ok tonight, boobs still hurting - but I am able to walk again, and haven't had a call from the hospital, so I don't think the X-ray showed any cracks in my knees. Good news. Bad news is, I've been taking an anti-inflammatory as my lifeline the last few days, which makes me feel "out" this cycle. But that's ok ( I say this now, but when af shows it will be a waterworks LOL)

Lol. I meant that I deserve the chocolate frosting. But I'll take the BFP too! And that was such a sweet post! Thank you.

There was a lot of text to catch up on this Morning. I'm glad that everyone is doing alright. I'm glad for the good news that's been shared regarding meds and X-rays, but I empathize for the moodiness and down feelings today. I understand. I want to encourage you this morning. This is a season; it IS FRUSTRATING and EMOTIONAL trying to conceive. But we have been so blessed already with our babies. Today, I'm going to find 5 things that I am thankful for and fixate on the good. Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things. I'm determined to have a nice day and I will be praying for you ladies today as well for peace and joy.

I had a dream my neighbor shot a hole in my car because my cat had been sleeping on her car (she hasn't in real life lol). I was very distressed. Haha.
My son loves her. I was like yelling in my dream "that cat STAYS. She's not going ANYWHERE!"

It was ridiculous.

That's sounds like a good plan! And the dream sounds brilliant :rofl: I love crazy dreams. I have cats too, three of them. They hate my guts.

So the mystery of the lines is solved. The weren't false at all. Went for my blood test today and I have a level of 5. It could either be a new pregnancy or residual hcg from the loss last month. I'm even more down and in limbo now. Have to wait 2 days for next test.

How's that for a conundrum! Geez. I'm hoping with the Cramps and all for the former!

I could cry honestly. I wish I hadn't gone. More ice cream is in order.

Haha I love crazy dreams I have loads of crazy dreams too lol!!! I also have 2 cats and they rule the house proper pampered kitty's lol

OMG maryanne I feel so much for you!!!! But this could be it!!!! Try think positive? Or would u rather not?

Afm I started to feel better and now feel like crap again had to pop out and was too late to go back home and too early to wait at the school. So we waiting at the school and my back hurts and it's time like this that I'm missing my meds
😢😢

I just know it's left over hcg. I'd bet money on it. I'm ok, just want to get this cycle done now. My worst I've ever had. I'm still crossing my fingers for everyone else.

I'm right there with you as far as just wanting this one done. I cannot say it's been as hard on me as it has for you, but it's not been enjoyable. Lots of false hope this go.

Faint line on Wondfo after the time limit. I trust it not. In fact, I didn't even get
Excited.

Lol I already tossed it. You can't know how little I believe in it.

Huge hugs I feel just as crappy today tbh I'm kinda looking forward to just getting to time to poas lol x

Sorry for being quiet yesterday. It was a very bad day. After going to the doctors yesterday and getting the blood test results I was very upset but by the time I got home I'd started to bleed. I assumed it was a very early AF and thought at least I was out of limbo but through the night the bleeding and cramps got much much worse. DH rushed me to hospital where I passed a biggish clot. Looks as if I didn't have a chemical last month as I assumed but baby stopped developing around a week ago. So my positive ovulation tests were actually positive pregnancy tests. Im very upset obviously but it explains why this cycle has been so odd. I just want to move forward now and think about next cycle and put all this behind me. I'm still hoping you all get your bfps this cycle though and would love to buddy up again with those who are going to be trying again next month.

I would bring you a card and make ya dinner if you weren't all
The way in Wales

Awwww thanks Maggie. Hubbie is doing a good job of looking after me since I've been home. I'm relieved in a way as I thought I was going insane this cycle, everything seemed wrong and at least now it's confirmed I know my own body well and I can move forward. Doctor saw no reason why we can't try this month and my scan and bloods were ok so I'm looking to the future now.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->