2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

No new symptoms here - I am sure I am out this cycle.

I read that you can use an opk as a pregnancy test - so I peed on another opk. Stark white.

Boobs still hurt, but still not near as much as normal.

I think I'll pick up a hpt today and get the testing over with. I'm sad. I have no kids, all I've ever wanted was kids, I've finally met the love of my life - and I bet we won't be able to conceive.

Mary anne Huuge hugs chocolate cake and glass of wine. But I agree at least u know now and can try again!
Afm I'm sure now iv lost the plot one sec in happy next I'm a hormonal cow bag. And I can't STAND cheese. And I'm a cheese freak normally?!?!

Try to stay positive ladies, your both still in with a chance. I'm hoping all of you get your bfps very soon.

Hopefulvr you said the doctor was really positive the operation worked, that's such a good sign as a doctor wouldn't lie to you. I'm sure it will happen you.

No new symptoms here - I am sure I am out this cycle.

I read that you can use an opk as a pregnancy test - so I peed on another opk. Stark white.

Boobs still hurt, but still not near as much as normal.

I think I'll pick up a hpt today and get the testing over with. I'm sad. I have no kids, all I've ever wanted was kids, I've finally met the love of my life - and I bet we won't be able to conceive.

Hopeful I thought for some reason that you were trying for number 2. I must've misread somewhere. Will this be your third month ttc?

Hopeful maybe u r pregnant this whole thing is doing my tree in If I had one wish it would be for all of us to have bfps and do the journey together lol xx

Month 2 ttc #1.

I was pregnant about 8 years ago, but it sadly ended. She had a cystic hygromia from her little head down to her bum. I lost her at around 4 months.

Yea, it will be month 3 for me coming up - if af shows on Saturday!

Well I guess that makes a
Post from me the other day that commented all our kids come off as rather insensitive. I'm sorry about that if you found offense.

I'm with Maryanne though. If your doctor was hopeful, I would not pay too much concern. My husband and I took 7 months to get our second baby and we are what you'd consider "normal". I want to offer you encouragement; it's still quite early in the game for us both regarding our monthly ttc status.

Oh gosh, I wasn't offended at all! Didn't even think about it actually!

Thanks for the positive words ladies, you're right- he was confident and reassuring. I am just in a mood this morning, this tww is starting to get to me lol

I will NOT be using Wondfos next cycle. I keep getting Evaps. And I'm sure because it never gets any darker.

How much do you all pay for pregnancy tests where you live?

First response tests are so expensive here. $40/ea in the town I live in, and about $20/ea in the city (25 minutes away)

I will be picking up some good ol dollar tree tests. $1.25/ea.

I have decided I will test after work today.

Had an odd thing happen this morning, my gums started to bleed in one area. But who knows, maybe I hurt that part of my mouth when I was rushing to eat supper last night.

Are they American tests Maggie? We don't have them over here.

Hopefulvr in the UK they are pretty cheap, I paid £6 for two from amazon. So that would be around $10-11 for two. I tend to use cassanovum tests as you can get 5 for £4. They have alwYs worked well for me. I won't use internet cheapies, they just cause heartache. And when I have had a bfp they have never once shown it.

I'm 5dpo with my first, had my first IUI on Saturday. I was trying to be good and focus on anything other than the tww.... ha! By 2dpo I was charting symptoms. I had cramping on my lower right abdomen, a few random on my left, then moved to my lower abdomen and became a sharp twinge yesterday evening. I'm trying not to think about it, but it keeps reminding me it's there. Other than that only lower back pain, worse than usual.
:dust: Good luck everyone! :bfp:

Hi Desire! Do you currently have any kiddos? How long have you been trying?

Sorry, but what is IUI?

I keep seeing it on these threads but I don't have a clue what it means.

I pay like... 10 USD for 2 FRERS or something like that I think. I'm not sure where Wondofs come from: I ordered them on Amazon and had decent luck with them with Lij. It was like 7.99 for 20 tests.

No kiddos yet. My husband and I have been trying for about 12 years. Was finally able to get help last year. I was on 5mg of Femara for 6 months with timed intercourse and just recently started 7.5mg Femara and added IUI. I have PCOS (I've always known it, my last OB/GYN didn't believe it), and my husband just has slow swimmers.

Hey Desire thanks for clarifying. I was wondering the same thing myself. Welcome to the party.

I'm sorry hopeful. I've been down today a little bit too. I was hoping to make Fathers Day a big deal. But. Ya know. I took one more test today to make sure. Negative.

Next cycle I will not be early testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->