2 Year Breastfeeding Milestone

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
So this Saturday I would have been BF my DD for 2 years and I kind of want to get something to mark this occasion :shrug:

I want it to be subtle though so only I know the meaning :wacko: as I get a lot of negativity about it from DH and my family :sad:

I was thinking a tree of life keyring or something similar

Any suggestions welcome :thumbup: :flower:

I think you can get breast milk turned into jewellery, kinda like when people have ashes made into a necklace. Not sure how you'd go about it or how much they cost. No one will have to know if you don't tell them. sorry that your family aren't very supportive

Yeah they are quite expensive and I don't really wear necklaces :shrug: I think I have found a nice tree of life bracelet or keyring on Etsy :thumbup:

Thank you x

Congrats on such a massive accomplishment! Today is my three year milestone. Never expected to nurse this long, but it's just what worked for us. No ideas for a nice gift, but just wanted to say congrats. You should get something nice for yourself:)

Well done you!! The breastfeeding jewellery is a great idea, I follow an Australian woman on FB who I've contacted about it and you send her a sample of your milk and she can put it into a ring etc - baby bee hummingbirds its called

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->