2009 March Mummies

hi everyone :flower:
ive got a happy lil boy ere today :winkwink: we got him two goldfish , hes mesmorised by them lol and he picked there names ... namnam and van :dohh:
was going to take him to white post farm today but the weather is sunny but windy so might just av to go out for dinner instead :haha:
hope everyone as a nice day :hugs:

i love white post farm!!! what i dont like is the prices to get in!!! but if you buy a special 6 pack o pom bears theres a code in it to get a kiddie in for free.

:hugs: Jo and Debz yes I would feel the same :hugs:
I been soooo naughty all weekend. Curry loads wine, chocolate, pizza arrrrrrr darnt weigh in tomorrow.
Anyone heard from Pip? x

My neighbours had a little girl yesterday. :dance: Can't wait til they're home so I can go get me some newborn cuddles!

Oh Debz... I'd feel the same!

Lu..hope you're okay!

Jade, hope weigh in goes okay! :flower:

I've heard nothing from Pip... tomorrow I think she's 42 weeks. :shock:

Neighbours home and have called their girlie "Sophie Alex". Have the letters cut for a little taglet gift but can't seem to find my pins :dohh:

Pip must be going mad either because she is mega overdue now or because he is here and she now has 4 of them to look after :shock: I'm struggling with two at the moment! Hard hard work! :( i miss spending time with Ella without a baby attached to me and I'm pretty sure Ella misses it too :cry:

Sam and I were together two months when I fell pregnant (first miscarriage) lived together after 3 months together, fell pregnant with Ella after 10 months together got married on our two year anniversary been married two years in august! I knew he was the one very early on and we are very happily married (other than usual problems us ladies have with living with the inferior sex lol). Sometimes things are just meant to be :D. I do wish we had more time together before we had kids to holiday etc but I also wouldn't change what we have, it's made us very strong (especially miscarriages etc)

Those with new babies - how long do they sleep through the night and when did they start showing signs of a routine? Faith is a right pickle! Sooo much harder than Ella but I think it's because she is trying to pile on the pounds she couldn't get from me! I was up every two hours last night feeding! Someone said 9lb is the magic weight that they start being able to drop a bottle at night? I'm trying to manipulate her body into our routine but she isn't playing ball! She been asleep all afternoon and will no double be awake all night!!! Tired... X

Katie - I feel the same, dont get to spend much time with Caine on his own. I do Alex cos no one can have him with me bf :(

He used to sleep 7 or 8 straight from 2 weeks until about 4 months then he started waking every 2 hours :wacko: last night he did 6 hours lol. Alot better than Caine though he was terrible!. They either sleep or dont I think :lol:

Hope your ok!

Cant wait for some news off pip! :D

Lol debz I had same issue the other day!!!!! - they ended up being in the FIRST place I bloody looked :rofl: typical

I hope Pip is ok ..... :dust: for luck

xxxxxxx

:hugs: Katie. Hope my little rant didn't offend you :blush: Everyone's situation is different and you and Sam were obv made for each other. :hugs:
BIL works away from home - in London - and is only home once every fortnight or so, so it's not really like they've even had evenings/weekends to actually get to know each other properly. I do wish them luck though. Kind of gotten past my initial jealous fit. :lol:

hi ladies :wave:
sooooooo no news from pip ? any one got her number ? hope shes ok :hugs:
well been looking for a dress today for my sils wedding , she getting married next sat :wacko: gosh i better get a move on lol
going to av a little rant now :wacko: yesterday we went to oh mums house and his sis and her lil girl was there shes only a week older than jacob , well they were playing nice and then for no reason at all she grabbed jacobs hair and pulled :growlmad: she didnt get shouted at or told once so my oh told her off not shouted just told her firmly that it was naughty , well his mum my mil said theres no need for that hes not crying :growlmad: soooooooo he then said so that makes it ok then :growlmad: poor jacob she ad a hand full of hair :growlmad: and to be honest he looked shocked and dint no wot to do :hugs:
sorry ad to get it of my chest i was shaking cause i was mad , i no if jacob did anything to another child he would be told , makes me feel like i dont want to go there again :cry:

Jo we have had exactly the same. Jack's cousin is 13 days older and when I go to MIL's he's always there. He is a lot bulkier than Jack and constantly knocks Jack over 7 times in an 1.5 hour session the other week!!!! The last time he knocked him over then threw himself on top of him. Jack really screamed and was sick, I think he winded him. I was the only one to explain to his cousin that this was naughty. I was so mad.
A couple of days later SIL came to ours and they were playing in garden, Jack run clean into Kieran and he banged his head on the patio. I glared at SIL and she knew exactly what I ment, I thought just you bloody dare tell Jack off :(

aww poor jack :hugs: gosh im finding it really hard to keep my mouth shut she normally pinches or bites her mum just says i think shes teething :saywhat: all i can say is glad i dont see them all the time lol x
carnt believe your poor lad was sick :hugs:

It makes you so angry doesn't it. I seem to tell Jack off constantly for not playing nicely and I feel like why do I bother. But at same time I'm not the favourite DIL anyway and we have recently had issues again so I'll a little worried to upset them too much cos it's not fair on poor Joe who constantly sticks up for me :shrug:

Hope Jack and Jacob are ok! :hugs:

I must admit Caine acts a bit of a thug sometimes but he gets a good telling off!! :grr:

Arrrgggh I want some baby news from Pip! :D

:wave:

Hop everyone's OK! I had a much better day today, and yes Debz - stepkids, how did you guess?? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->