2009 March Mummies

oh goodness...

Gem.. I wouldn't stand for shitty emails! I have a person in mind.... am I way off?
If I'm bang on... then I agree... bounce shitty emails back!! :grr:
Hope your angel child is returned to you tonight!

Katie.. hope you find a rhythm and routine that works for you all! :hugs: It'll take time but it will get better (remind me of this when I hit this stage please!!! :haha:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your bang on Cath!

Angel child 1/2 returned when daddy walked through the door :grr: bloody typical ... so he dealt with him tonight!

x

Hmmmmm :gun:

But yey for angel child and Daddy taking over! Hope today is better for you! :hugs:

:hugs: gemma

Jade - thanks Hun, just read back and one of your posts is pretty much exactly how I feel! Just got to plod on and wait for it to get easier. It is defo the guilt, Ella keeps crying like a baby because she wants attention and it breaks my heart. I sit on the floor to play with her holding faith and she says "no baby" but I can't put her down! And Ella just looks upset :cry: Ella keeps saying "come and play mummy". House is a tip :dohh:

X

Gemma - emails off who? :ignore: :grr: :hugs:

Katie - take your own advice chuck - sod the house, I know its hard!!! Honestly it gets easier and like me in a few months you will have more confidence to be out and about every day, then the house doesnt get trashed :haha: somewhere else does :D

I was going to recommend a sling too Katie - Tom is in the sling pretty much all day. He doesn't like to sleep alone either. Hope you're feeling a little better today xx

Gem - who are you getting shitty emails from?? :grr:

:hugs: Katie - I agree with the girls - sod the housework, dont worry!! :hugs:

Thanks girls for all the hugs. I dont want to get into the emails on here cos walls have ears and it will make matters worse cos im trying not to cause an arguement, but it seems a female friend of a male friend has a real issue with most things I type and write on here and fb and read it the wrong way making me out to be this vindictive bad person :( its built up and up and now I'm seen as a major problem that needs eradicating.

But today is a fresh new day (weather still crap!), ben is going to be an angel and fingers crossed I get a nice bath when hes at nursery later.

x

:hugs: Gem!!

Don't sweat the small stuff babe.... if they think that about you... then they really don't know you at all. And that's their loss!

Focus on you - chill out in the bath, pamper yourself... enjoy some cuddle time with Ben, do something that he LOVES so you get that hormonal feel good factor when you see your gorgeous son so happy and simply ignore anyone who tries to make you miserable!! :hugs:

In a matter of days you'll be too busy to worry about this person anyway! :dance:

:flower:

Cath I think you were an agony aunt in a past life, that is fantastic advice and so true :hugs: Gemma

We are currently sat in the car park of eureka waiting for Jack to wake up *head desk* I forgot the buggy :blush: I'm not not so sure not getting a double was my brightest idea. Oh and braxton hJck's have started up again

Cath I think you were an agony aunt in a past life, that is fantastic advice and so true :hugs: Gemma

We are currently sat in the car park of eureka waiting for Jack to wake up *head desk* I forgot the buggy :blush: I'm not not so sure not getting a double was my brightest idea. Oh and braxton hJck's have started up again

Oooh... maybe! :D i did do psychology in Uni... not sure if that's had an influence :)

Uhm Claire... I know there's a double negative... but a triple negative :haha: I'm trying to decipher it and can only imagine you mean... perhaps you should have bought a double buggy! :D

I hope you have a good day hun! :hugs: for the hicks... all good stuff!! :thumbup:

Ya, I agree with Cath too. Though personally I would be plotting to kick their arses.....

:rofl: should read now not so sure not getting :rofl: it's how my mind works :rofl:

Ty all girls :hugs: - I agree with the agony aunt comment! I hate airing my issues but sometimes its best to have a little moan/rant. Lou its defo crossed my mind lol!

Your all fantastic to be able to get on here and talk about issues, get it all out - It really does mean alot when ur all so supportive when we each need it for whatever reason - family, kids, friends, life etc :) I can imagine us sat here talking about our March 09 babies 30th birthdays, moaning about their wifes/husbands and grandkids lol!!!!

Claire - Grandma has a buggypod on her buggy for ben hun when the new little one arrives - just clips away/off, have a look see if thats any good :) Ive always been interested in going to Eureka, never been so tell us what its like!

x

Lucy i agree lol

Gem :hugs:

I had a lovely morning playing with Caine. Alex had a mammoth nap so we played kitchens, mega blocks and reading and colouring its been so nice and unusual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->