2009 March Mummies

I've got two slings a hotsling and a baby carrier, first time in both was great, now she won't! But she has been asleep in Moses basket for an hour now after a mammoth poo! So maybe she just been uncomfortable?! House is tidy (but not clean lol) going to play with Ella while I can :D

I agree with Lucy and cath, I would be plotting to kick ass but as your heavily pregnant just ignore them they obviously haven't grown up, we don't play in playgrounds now - our children do!

X

:hugs: Gemma.

:rofl: at us here in 20odd years moaning about our grandkids! I would say it's probable!

I think we all need to meet up. If we are going to be here for another 20 years we need to arrange something lol xx

hi i had noah on 7th march 2011. im finding being a mum great. anyother march mums from the north west in here?? xx

Glad you had fun Jade

Gemma eureka is brill we have been a few times, you pay once and it's a annual pass so we were making the most of it. Jack has whinged all the time tho cos daddy woke him up. So we came home early cos I'd had enough. He's currently whinging in the garden with daddy, I'd have brought him in for his antics but think daddy is trying to keep him out of my hair.

I've got a banging headache gonna have to take paracetamol I don't think I can manage without.

What is everyone getting for fathers day? I'm struggling for ideas but want to get it sorted in case this baby decides to make an early appearance. I've got him a card from moonpig and I've had a bottle of red wine personalised with his name, the occasion and year from me but no idea from Jack. I'm really struggling

Beth0703 congrats on your little bundle, I'm north east here.

:wave: beth!

Cheers claire - is there lots to do for 2-3 year olds then?

Fathers day he can have a baby :rofl: He wants a 'big mug' for his work desk so looking for one of them but apart from that not alot, cards etc probably cook him his favourite thats about it!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gwizz & Claire-lou and thanks :)

congratulatioons to you both too not long to go :)

I noticed you both have these fancy pictures ect on your posts im new to this how do i get them??

booooo :rofl:

well things are going great, u hardly know hes here, he doesnt cry but screams like a girl, like a high pitched squeak twice then sticks his finger in his gob :haha: hair has got darker and is now jet black :cloud9:

we have a name

sprout is now formally known as Luca

xxx

If you google tickerfactory and follow instructions it then gives you a code. Copy the code. Come back to baby and bump and in the top left hand corner click on User CP. There's a menu on left hand side that says something like edit signature. Click that and paste the code into the text box that appears. Not sure if you need to have made 20 posts before you can do it, I may have made that bit up I can't remember it was a long time ago :haha: hope that helps

Katie - I AGREE! Wish I didn't live so flipping far from everywhere!

:wave: beth!

Cheers claire - is there lots to do for 2-3 year olds then?

Fathers day he can have a baby :rofl: He wants a 'big mug' for his work desk so looking for one of them but apart from that not alot, cards etc probably cook him his favourite thats about it!

xxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: sorry... I just had visions of the last time you made him a special meal! He ended up in A&E!! :rofl:

Claire.. I have NO clue... but my Dad will be here too, it'll likely be cards from Lottie and I and a meal out for lunch as they fly home that evening!

Hi Beth :hi: congrats on your little bubs!! I hope you get your tickers sorted! Just yell if you need more help!! I just wanted to let you know... THOUGH you are welcome here of course :flower: our March babies were born in 2009... so you may prefer to join the March Mums 2011 as your kiddies will all be about the same age! :hugs: I can tell you from experience and after now chatting with this group since we were pregnant with our 2 year olds that it's been a life saver having them to chat to. Our kids seem to go through the same things at roughly the same time and the support of knowing it's not just my baby doing this/that/the other is awesome!

Like I said... you're welcome to stay here too of course! :thumbup: :D So long as we get to see more pics of your cutie :cloud9: (I'm not broody at all.. no no... not me! :haha:)

booooo :rofl:

well things are going great, u hardly know hes here, he doesnt cry but screams like a girl, like a high pitched squeak twice then sticks his finger in his gob :haha: hair has got darker and is now jet black :cloud9:

we have a name

sprout is now formally known as Luca

xxx

:cloud9: what a GORGEOUS name sweetie!!!! :cloud9: It fits so well with the girls names too!!!!! :dance:

Welcome to the world little Luca!!! :cloud9:

hi ladies:wave:
hope everyones well :flower:
awwww pip thats a lovely name :cloud9:
well my lil man as been a nightmare today :cry: tantrums are not the word lol he ad one earlier and threw his aqua draw double pen thing and hit me straight in the eye :dohh:
and as for fathers day my oh gets double cause its his birthday the day after:dohh:
to be honest i havent got a clue wot to get :dohh: did see some mugs in tesco today saying best daddy and ones with best grandad so might get one of them x

:rofl: Cath @ A&E never thought of that but I bet it wont be far from his mind :rofl:

LOVE Luca!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I fancied Lucas for my LO but steve wouldnt let me have it cos of my star wars obsession! spoil sport!

I might have too look at those mugs in tesco too Jo although I have been told he wants a 'big one' ... no comment :haha:

x

Awww Pip Luca is lovely! :cloud9:

I have no idea for fathers day either! Help!

:wave:
im a north west mum beth

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: not impressed, royal mail have now lost a package that i have been re sent from zumba wear after citylink lost it last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->