2009 March Mummies

*whispers*

Today I went on Alex's trampoline and I wet my pants!! :haha: My pelvic floor obviously isn't quite back to normal just yet.....!!

baby sprout born today 6,6,11 at 5.04pm 8lb spot on, born in waters, gas and air attachment failed, so no pain relief, he was back to back, 1 hour from start to finish, 17 mins of that was trying to deliver placenta whihc was nightmare, all well now, has sacral dimple like sienna so going to have it examined while i have anti d tomoz morning, lots of black hair is like chloe. pics to follow wen phone stops playing up xxxxxxxx

thankyou, was scheduled for induction tomoz as was fed up lol x

and.... today was chloes due date :rofl:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...congrats Pip sweetie pie!! Gem will love that birth date!! :D

He's 3oz lighter than Lottie was... you must have been carrying lots of water! :hugs:

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing what you've called him!! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is okay... Jo and Claire... I'd have been fuming!! :grr:

:hugs: Claire and Jo - Id be mad too :(

lol Lucy at trampoline!!!

Cath - Fantastic Date!!! :rofl: Plus its my mummies birthday :thumbup:

Huge Congrats again pip on your little bundle, hope the family are all ok and cant wait to hear name and see piccies :cloud9: You did fantastic by the sounds of it too!!! :D

:wohoo:

................ Shit me next!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Gemma if you don't mind hurrying up, I don't want to queue jump ;)

You two have just snuck up on us haven't you! (well me anyway!) I haven't really registered how close it's been getting for youu both! :dance:

Yes Gemma if you don't mind hurrying up, I don't want to queue jump ;)

Nah, u can go first I dont mind lol!!!!!

You two have just snuck up on us haven't you! (well me anyway!) I haven't really registered how close it's been getting for youu both! :dance:

Scary isnt it lol!!! I only announced it last week im sure ... I just think ive eaten too many pies thats all

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so not tired, but everyone else asleep, having trouble uploading pics, am working on it tho, he hasnt made a single noise since he came out screaming lol, ive lost 2stone 3lb :rofl:

:haha: thats one fantastic diet :p!!

Im sure u'll suddenly konk out :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Give these two about 3 weeks... then it's Airsrie and then me!

We need more pregnant ladies! *fingers crossed* for Debz and Jo! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->