2009 March Mummies

and ps, never ever again! that was by far the most painful , i wont forget it in a hurry, :haha: waiting to take my next painkillers, got 40 mins to go and needing them asap ouchies! x

:hugs: Pip! Wont be long and you'll be 'vas aan die slaap!' :dance: (Afrikaans for fast asleep - pronounced... fuss ahn dee slarp) which to me just sounds better... but I'm weird like that! :D

pics on fb, ones in white were 5 mins old xx he looks massive in the pics, but so so didy to me lol x

Ah, a huge congratulations Pip! He's gorgeous, and so much hair!! I was going to ask how it was pain-wise - I've read that speedy labours are often a lot more intense bless you!

Congrats pip!! Will check fb for pics! My princess born 5/5/11 your prince 6/6/11 check us out with our cool birth days! 8lb! I don't think faith weighs that and she is over a month now! Wish she was bigger! Babys always look big in pics. Everyone was shocked when they actually met faith at how small she was hence the pic with the sky remote to compare lol

Debs - no no offence taken, sometimes it's just meant to be, our relationship was a fairytale! for the first time in a relationship I knew he was the one and I can remember the exact moment I knew clear as day :cloud9:

ok so next baby now who will it be, Claire and Gemma very close!

Ella got 2 year check today and faith being weighed! Hope she is still gaining loads and moves up a centile!

X

Good luck with checkup and weigh-in today Katie :)

Gorgeous pics Pip :cloud9:

Raining here, bluerghhhh and the house is very tidy ... trying to think of rainy day activities that arent messy lol!!!

2 stone 3 pound!!?? How the hell you managed that? Was there 3 babies in there? :haha:

I lost 11 pound when I had Alex :sulk:

Alex is still teeny and I reckon he is about 15 pound :lol: I am very proud though that i ebf this time and 'grew' him all myself :rofl: Awww Katie I bet Faith is so teeny and cute!
Pip - baby is gorgeous - just wish you would tell us his name!! Is it Alex? :D

2 stone 3lb? My bubba's 6 weeks old and I haven't lost that bloomin' much yet. Humph.

I'm struggling again today. Ranting away in my journal so not to bring everyone else down.

I don't think I even lost 11lb jade :lol:

Waiting on a name pip lol I remember you and DH not agreeing so is he sprout for now?! Lol

X

Thanks, I'm ok it's just alot harder than I thought. I planned for a baby who is fed, changed and sleeps in good routine like we had Ella. This is a whole new experience lol! I think it's the guilt of not being able to give Ella as much. Just have to keep hammering away at the routine.

Jade - when you say he slept from 2 weeks does that mean with feeds?

Ella slept through from 5 weeks without feeds (6 hours) so faith wanting food every 2.5/3 hours still is draining, I'm hoping one night soon she will either just drop a bottle or go 4/5 hours. We have a good routine for bedtime and she sleeps it's just the feeding!

Going to order a mattress for cotbed and start doing afternoon nap too if I can get them both to sleep halfway through the day I can play catch up with housework etc.

Faith is now 7lb 1oz! Ella passed her 2 year MOT and is average weight and tall :) if she continues to grow as she is she will be taller than me by the time she is 11 and will be 5ft 7in when fully grown :shock: lol

X

:hugs:

Well done Ella and Faith

Bad day for me today, seems Ive had child from hell given to me in the night!

x

Thanks, I'm ok it's just alot harder than I thought. I planned for a baby who is fed, changed and sleeps in good routine like we had Ella. This is a whole new experience lol! I think it's the guilt of not being able to give Ella as much. Just have to keep hammering away at the routine.

Jade - when you say he slept from 2 weeks does that mean with feeds?

Ella slept through from 5 weeks without feeds (6 hours) so faith wanting food every 2.5/3 hours still is draining, I'm hoping one night soon she will either just drop a bottle or go 4/5 hours. We have a good routine for bedtime and she sleeps it's just the feeding!

Going to order a mattress for cotbed and start doing afternoon nap too if I can get them both to sleep halfway through the day I can play catch up with housework etc.

Faith is now 7lb 1oz! Ella passed her 2 year MOT and is average weight and tall :) if she continues to grow as she is she will be taller than me by the time she is 11 and will be 5ft 7in when fully grown :shock: lol

X

Katie do you remember all the guilt and tears I had at first? Read back in my journal. Honestly it DOES get better hun :hugs:
Ella is gonna be a supermodel :D
Yep Alex was pretty good - he slept 7/8 hours feed 3 hours feed 3 hours feed etc..... Now its crap again :(

Could really do with some alcohol tonight .... Bens in bed and now im getting shitty emails sent to me :( It just doesnt let up today ...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"