2009 March Mummies

Hey! My Little Girl Was Born on the 4th March at 10.10pm, Weighing a gorgeous 9lbs 12oz!!! :) Can i join :) xxxxx

Hi hun, you're most welcome to chat away, but all our babies were born in March 09. I think there's a March 11 group floating around somewhere that you're gorgeous little one will be sharing milestones with. :flower:

ETA : https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/547670-march-mummies-2011-a.html

:wave:

Alex is poorly - asleep on the sofa with a blanket and pillow :( He's been at nursery for two mornings a week for the last three weeks, and he's been ill twice! We all slept in the same bed last night, which was pretty horrendous...

I've been uploading photos so I can get prints for fathers day. I am quite depressed I am the size of a house! ARGH!!

though you might like a more up to date look at tom and alex :)

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
hi debz and lou :wave:
aww hope your lil big man feels better soon lou :hugs: i hate it wen there poorly :hugs:
aww your pics are :cloud9: youve got 2 gorjus boys there :flower:

Awww hugs Lucy, and your boys are little cuties :D

Crap weather here! I need to clean and cba today :sulk:

Forgot to add TENS has arrived :happydance: just hope it works for me :thumbup:

awwww Lu they are gorgeous !

im eating this for dinner! :rofl:

:cloud9:

Attachments

• luca2.jpg
    luca2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 4
have chopped siennas hair off today she now has a long bob, was getting sick of yogurt and ice cream in it :rofl:

Luca is still 8lb had mw today, hes started guzzling his feeds today tho so finally got over his shock entry in to the world :rofl: so bloody content, just about to wake him for a feed.

feeling fine and so far so good, no hiccups or tears and managing to keep the house in order and back on school runs now, :happydance: the girls are amazing with him, dh is on cloud 9 and i cant believe how calm and chilled out ive been. so all good news here :haha:

hope all are well,

gem and claire i hope these babies start making appearances, we want no more late ones like Luca :rofl: xxxx

i have a confession! ive been a cow bag! every school run so far, ive made sure hes been in neutral unisex clothes, all the nosey cow bags are umming and arring wondering if its a girl or boy, :rofl: god i love being a bitch, serves them right for nosing and not asking :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->