2009 March Mummies

:rofl:

Stop this! Stop it right now! I'm broody as anything with all this pics of new babies! :haha:

lol debz!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

lol pip - great idea although everyone knows mines a boy unfortunalty I cant have fun playing that game!

He sounds like a model baby - are you listening bump?!!!!!!

Right I'm off to make myself pretty for a wedding do :D
Missy's been dispatched to Granny's for the night.

Will catch up on everyone's journals etc later... I am THE worst stalker ever!

I feel like I have just hit a brick wall, total exhaustion all of a sudden

Have fun debz

have fun deb,
aarrgghh i have been offered the chance to take over somones zumba class on a thursday evening, only problem is i cant find someone to babysit if paul is in work. normally MIL would do it, but she goes out to dominos on a thursday

Aww pip he is sooo cute :cloud9: faith was really good for the first few weeks too... Then the s*it hit the fan lol hoping he stays a content little boy!

Claire maybe it's your bump making you rest for the arrival... Not long now!

I've had a good day so far *touch wood* for a good evening too! X

love the baby pics that have been posted

Have a good night Debz! :D

Agreed Alex was fab too until about 3 months :rofl:

Pip he is so cute!

hope your aving a good night debz :drunk:
glad you aving a better day katie im sure it will all come together soon :hugs: it must be hard , some times jacob is a hand full on his own :hugs:
pip hes so cute :cloud9: he makes me super broody too :cloud9:
gemma only just noticed your in single figures :dohh: hope you resting as much as you can :hugs:
hope you resting claire :hugs:
so if ive missed any one :dohh:
well ive been a fatty tonight ad a mcdonalds and a strawberry cup cake and gosh i feel :sick: lol

:hi:

still up waiting for Aurel to get in from wetting the babies head :haha: that should be fun, lol

he's so much like chloe, mad ive got 2 like daddy and 2 like me, he is his dads double though poor bugger :rofl:

my new washing machine came today, i cant get enough of it , how sad am i :haha:

:hi: all!!!

Gorgeous babies!!!!!!!

I'm on phone so this won't be long, wanted to wish Claire happy 38 weeks!!

HALFWAY today for me!!! :dance:

Ps.. I spoke to a very gorgeous, very lovely, very talented and very pregnant friend last night!! :happydance:

Ps.. I spoke to a very gorgeous, very lovely, very talented and very pregnant friend last night!! :happydance:

Is someone we know pregnant and we don't know about it yet? I feel this is a hint of some sort :lol: (Nosey me?!)

Happy halfway hun!

Happy 38 weeks Claire!

Happy single figures Gemma!

I have to go to work now... meh!

Is someone we know pregnant and we don't know about it yet? I feel this is a hint of some sort :lol: (Nosey me?!)

Happy halfway hun!

Happy 38 weeks Claire!

Happy single figures Gemma!

I have to go to work now... meh!

Thanks chick!! :D

Nah... it's not a hint... I just called Gem to let her know about the nappy cake delivery and it's success :) It was lovely to hear her voice! She sounds just as pretty as she is in her pictures!!! :winkwink: some people are born just to make you green :haha: ... :kiss: love youuuuuuuuuu Gem!! :kiss:

Have fun at work! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->