2009 March Mummies

Happy Half Way Cath and Happy Single Figures Gemma! Happy 38 Weeks Claire! :happydance:

Cath - could you please do me a favour? :flower: I know you're wanting to stay in Team Yellow and I completely understand and respect your decision. However, I would really like to know. So when you have your scan, could you possibly ask the sonographer to write down your baby's sex on a piece of paper? You could then post it to me, and I'll be put out of my misery! :thumbup:

Happy Half Way Cath and Happy Single Figures Gemma! Happy 38 Weeks Claire! :happydance:

Cath - could you please do me a favour? :flower: I know you're wanting to stay in Team Yellow and I completely understand and respect your decision. However, I would really like to know. So when you have your scan, could you possibly ask the sonographer to write down your baby's sex on a piece of paper? You could then post it to me, and I'll be put out of my misery! :thumbup:

hahahaha.... sadly that wont even be an option I could entertain sweets!! Luton and Dunstable Hospital wont tell sex as their policy. We're in a high muslim area and as such the only way my friends locally have found out is if they've gone for a private scan! Sorry love! xx

Only another 20 weeks to wait! :thumbup:

I can reveal that our current favourite names are:

Thomas Michael Pound or Elizabeth Rose Pound

This is likely to change again before baby arrives! :D x

lovely names cath

Nah... it's not a hint... I just called Gem to let her know about the nappy cake delivery and it's success :) It was lovely to hear her voice! She sounds just as pretty as she is in her pictures!!! :winkwink: some people are born just to make you green :haha: ... :kiss: love youuuuuuuuuu Gem!! :kiss:

:rofl:

:kiss: ty hun, ive never been described quite like that even by steve when hes after something :haha: Its np! Hope your enjoying your folks being over :) :flower:

Love the names btw :thumbup:

We have narrowed ours down to two names but we are gonna see what he looks like before we finally decide, either way both names will be used its just which way round lol!!! :p

We are struggling on names, I just want to know what I'm having NOW then it will make it easier

Struggling on girls, or are u now unsure of ur boy choice? Owen wasnt it ? :D

x

I don't know if I still like Owen, Joe now likes Charlie and don't even get me started in girls

Jack and Charlie sound nice too ....

Whats your girls choices then, we'll tell you what we think, or what they remind us of lol!!!!

Its hard isnt it :hugs:

Ooooo they are all lovely classic names ...hard choice :(

Personally I love Megan Patricia Harrison (MPH :s) - Jack and Megan are nice but then Lily is also lovely with those names ....

:flower:

aww they are all lovely names :flower:
i wanted to call jacob charlie but oh was avin none of it .......... he would of been charlie brown lol :wacko:
if he was a girl i was going to go for jacey :flower:
hope everyone as ad a lovely day :flower: ive been clothes shopping with oh, its his sis wedding next sat so he needed trousers etc i tell you hes sooooooo picky men :dohh:

Anyone seen Insidious? I am gonna watch it alone tonight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->