2009 March Mummies

Nope... sorry Jade!

Thanks ladies... I'm pleased with the names too! Claire I think Charlie is lovely (but I have a Charlie :thumbup:) Really like Megan. We would have used it but too many people in the family have it!

Jo... keeping everything crossed for you.. hope you catch that egg!

I'm just popping on before bed... we had a lovely BBQ and a nice evening of competitive cards! :D Hope you all have a lovely rest of your weekend!!

:flower:

Just watched Letters to Juliet (I'm a big sap - sorry). Was cheesy but a bit of a tearjerker. :blush:

morning! :hi:

trying to catch up on my ironing ive neglected, getting there slowly zzzzz

Luca is sleeping suprise suprise lol such a lazy boy! the girls in comparison were very demanding, if he stays like this im gunna be one lucky lady lol.

got leila off to a glitter bugz ball princess party today, so lots of nailvarnish hairspray and face paints to remove tonight lol.

Long may it continue Pip! Can we swap? Lol
Hope everyone has a nice day. I am wondering what to do.
OH still in bed and it was me supposed to be having a lie in :grr:

no jade no swap, im trying to slow things down already a week tomoz g whizzzz going way too fast for my liking lol.

ive not paid for stuff on ebay that i bid on day before i had him, and got a load of shitty feedback, apologised for not paying and said id had baby monday, and got "yer ne feckign excuse u fecking liar back" lol NICEEEEEEEEE argh well, that was on dh account his prob not mine lol. just gutted cos was lush stuff tut

really wanting a cooked dinner, but not got stuff in so its gunna be pie wiv gravy and mash and watever veg we have, so not the minted lamb chops i wanted tho lol

Yeah and sort your ticker out woman, your pregnant with your 5th :haha:

I seriously have no clue how you can cope with getting 4 kids (and yourself) up dressed and ready for school! Most nursery days at least one of us ends up going out in PJs lol!

Faith been eating like a fat kid today hoping I get at least one 4 hour stretch!

Ella been in knickers 80% of today with no accidents :D she won't poo on the toilet though... She got grumpy so I put her nappy on and tried to nap her, she crapped and then started jumping around again so left nappy off again?!

Hubby is ill so I'm sleeping downstairs with kids, Ella is up as she was up in the night last night and had a late nap! Going to cuddle up then try and get her in bed! X

Well done ladies and babies and kids hehe!!!!!!! :flower:

Still here Claire? Not a had a text :haha: Im sure u'll pop before me!

Still here all boggles have stopped :cry: been to playgroup this morning, just gonna play for a bit, then lunch and nap for Jack. While I Hoover car

Infact I might Hoover them both, cos there is no way a new baby is going in Joe's

:wave: morning

I have the opposite - Im barely allowed in steves now incase waters go - front seat is covered and has towel :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->