2009 March Mummies

come on gems baby :) we want to meet you :flower:

Claire glad your home and yay for 60 quid, x

hugs to cath aswell.

im knackered this morning and couldnt get out fo bed lol. Luca has had a grizzly night, finally got settled and leila decided 5am would be a nice time to wake up and sing at the top of her voice, lost count of how many times dh was shouting for her to shutup lol, she didnt listen or stop either way and i was too tired to go and tell her off lol. not got much to do today so bath for us all and a quiet day at hime me thinks :)

x

Faith fed at 12 then 4:30! Yay! Nearly that 5 hour stretch I wanted!! I had loads of my hair cut off and nail extensions! Didn't get in until almost 1am :haha: I'm out again tonight and drinking! Woop!

We cannot wait until faith feeds at 12 then 5/6 it will be soooo much easier and hub and I can be in bed together :haha:

X

yay for faith's feeds, long may they continue hun, enjoy your night out too :flower: im thinking about asking my mum to have the kids on Friday so me and dh can go out for a meal for my bday, think i'd want to take Luca with us though, i don't want to put 4 kids on her :rofl: so im thinking of my fav italian restaraunt, they are fab in there with likkle babies too and i know a couple of the waitresses and they always want cuddles if baby wakes up and ur eating, :rofl: hmmmmmmmm decissions decissions, either that or invite a few of my friends over for a drink at home and a bbq, but i dont think i can handle more than a glass of wine just yet :haha:

:hi: just had a lush bath, omg my eyebrows are in desperate need of a plucking, cba tho, oopsie lol

:wave:

Well done Faith!

Pip - OH and I have had one night out together since Alex was born!!! :wacko:

Afternoon ladies!

Alex is a pain in the ass, wont take bottle, dummy etc and waking teething every bloody hour or so to comfort suck, not hungry :sulk: so pissed off with it! :(

Hope everyone is ok and we have some babies very soon!

I think i gained a stone last night from my meal out oooooops

:hugs: jade

lu- i think ive had about the same, infact i think weve had about 3 nights out together since i had chloe :rofl: im deffo thinking i wanna spend bday with him, ill only end up with my head ina bucket all night if i have a drink with the girls :rofl:

thats saying my umm will have the girls. i cnt rely on her much of late, so maybe a night in with dh grrrrrrrrr oh i dunno lol

:hugs: everyone

Happy 21 weeks Cath!!!! :D

No baby yet - very depressed, sore, tired, achy ...... :cry:

Due date tomorrow!

:dust: come on baby that will be the best gift daddy can ask for

Happy fathers day to the daddies! Happy due date to me!

Happy due date :dust:

Faith fed at 10:30-11:30 then slept til 4am then back to sleep and woke for 7am bottle! Woooo! Think we are getting on the right track now!!

Had to come home at midnight as hubby was ill. He has such a sore throat he can't eat or drink, but he is taking a sh*t load of painkillers including co-codamol and think it made his stomach cramp as no food in there! Had a good time though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->