2009 March Mummies

can't remember if id updated here or in thread for may mummies, but ive had awful probs with tummy n poo relating, have had various appointments with emergency doctor coming out, ive got deadline for having to have poo'd by tomorrow lunchtime or i need to go in to hospital, have been pre warned i may need to have blockage surgicaly removed :cry: bricking it here, the looming deadline is almost here and no sign of going,

i've had a solution inserted twice, fybogel, laxido, dulcolax, and lactulose at the mo 12 times a day, on top fo all the above mentioned to try and force it all out, lots and lots of pain, bloated and look atleast 8 months preg, boooooooooo my tummy was flat last week :cry: everytime theyve given me new stuff they have said this stuff is rocket fuel it'll be flying out and yet nothing, not a drop, must be well and truly blocked. couldnt face my bday meal last night, and wasnt upto even a drop of booze, have eaten nothing today except meds and pints of water, got to the stage im scared to put ne thign else in my mouth, 9 days now since i last manage to do a rabbit dropping, and nothing since that or before either.

oh pip :hug: sending poop vibes your way

ty hun :flower:

i want my once a days to return, anytime soon would be nice, :blush:

im like a farting machine, everytime i bend or lean it whistles away and i cant feel, control or stop it :blush:

ggrrr wish my brain would realise that its bed time now,
this past week or so i been very tired come lunch time and have noticed if i sit for too long i can feel myself nodding of on the sofa, but come this time of evening and im wide awake

:hugs: im drifting off now :rofl: wish id had a kip while luca is asleep, but he's due a feed between 11-12 and id not be able to wake up lol

Had text from Gemma to say they have had to stay in as she was quite sick and had some swelling. Hoping to get home tomorrow, he doesn't have a name yet but is breastfeeding like a dream :happydance:

Thanks for the update Claire.

:hugs: Pip. Hope something moves soon and you can avoid surgery.

Dani.... tired in the middle of the day? Sleepless at night? Pregnant? :winkwink:

after much screaming, ive managed a teaspoon size ammount, have informed ward, and i can avoid it for now, but i need to go a decent ammount in the next 3 days, so off to neck some more meds :lol:

Dani.... tired in the middle of the day? Sleepless at night? Pregnant? :winkwink:

knew one of you would come up with that conclusion, but i can rule that one out as need :sex: for the :bfp: to appear, plus i am meant to be in a :spermy: free zone as paul as been the vets, lol

its probs to all the crap ive been eaten, i dont eat breakfast, usually have a butty or toast at lunch time. will often have a decent tea, but then once kids are in bed i just pig out on rubbish as paul is usually out at work

You need to have breakfast *wags finger*. Sets you up for the rest of the day.

ive just had a nutrigrain bar

:hugs: Pip!!!

Hope you're all okay! Been away and my phone died! :grr:

Will catch up soon... just wanted to say Congrats again to Gem :dance: Glad you're home!!!!! and hope Martha is settling in well Claire :flower:

:hugs: Pip

Ty for all the lovely messages and kinda wishes girls - means alot :cloud9:

Everything is all up in the air atm, and its only day 2 and Ive already had a small weep :( I hope I can hold it together. ATM he wont lie down without yelling just wants to snuggle on our chests and this was upsetting ben at one point. Nipples not used to bf again! Hes not opening his mouth very wide to take it all in and Im starting to feel it. Feeding on demand atm so it ranges from every hour to every 3 hours ... sooo tired and the afterpains are killing :(

Will put birth story up in next few days - did start off in the water/pool but in the end got out :)

Pics on fb

Oh and we have no name!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back