2009 March Mummies

You could still be right!! :D This might be what kicks off early labour for Gem!

I have no experience of waters breaking like this... mine broke at 6cm's as I was about to get an epidural! :D

Does make me wonder... if mine will follow the same route as it did last time, ie.. induced :rofl: I wouldn't mind... at least i was there in hospital and knew I'd be staying there! LOL

all 3 of mine were differnet, all over due though

:D I'm actually hoping to go overdue! :rofl: cos at least my Mum will be here to look after Lottie!!

I'm heading upstairs... but have my phone with me to update!

night all! xxx

night cath, i hope to see a post that baby has arrived when i next log on

1.30 am Contractions heavy, tens on although not sure its doing alot - cant sleep, at home. x

Come on baby! I've had no update... So hope she's very busy!! Labour dust to you my sweets :dust:

aww i hope shes busy , my waters just went and then nothing happened and i ended up being induced , sending loads of labour dust , well hoping she dont need it :)

My waters didn't go until his head was born!

So excited!! Eeeek! Can't wait to hear baby's here! :happydance:

I will be away from about 11am til teatime. If there's news in that time could someone please text me? :D

Of course Debz! If I get any news I'll text ya and any March Mums I have numbers for :) though Gem may update here herself, you never know :) :flower:

congratulations gemma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"