2009 March Mummies

Happy 5 weeks deb!

Gem - hope he settles, welcome to the baby permanently attached to chest club (says me with faith on my chest lol)

X

Awwww Gem!! :hugs:

I hope he settles for you soon!! Lots of new things for him and you and Ben!! bless him!! xxxx

:hugs:aww well done gem :cloud9: the pics on fb are too cute :cloud9: i hope things settle down soon and you get into some kind of routine :hugs:
wow happy 5 weeks debz :happydance:
hope you get some kind of relief soon pip carnt be nice :hugs:
ive ad a quiet day :wacko: wanted to go some were with the weather being nice but ended up cooking a big fat roast beef dinner :wacko: i must be mad in this heat :wacko:
hope everyones ok ? , ive just finally got jacob off to sleep hes been such a moaner today with the weather , bless him hes a sleep with just a nappy on :cloud9: , i carnt believe how grown up he looks :cry:

Does make me wonder... if mine will follow the same route as it did last time, ie.. induced :rofl: I wouldn't mind... at least i was there in hospital and knew I'd be staying there! LOL

Mine were totally different! But both so nice. :cloud9:

Congrats again Gem :D

Hope everyone is ok?

Sorry I been AWOL, been busy. Hasnt the weather been lovely :D

can't remember if id updated here or in thread for may mummies, but ive had awful probs with tummy n poo relating, have had various appointments with emergency doctor coming out, ive got deadline for having to have poo'd by tomorrow lunchtime or i need to go in to hospital, have been pre warned i may need to have blockage surgicaly removed :cry: bricking it here, the looming deadline is almost here and no sign of going,

i've had a solution inserted twice, fybogel, laxido, dulcolax, and lactulose at the mo 12 times a day, on top fo all the above mentioned to try and force it all out, lots and lots of pain, bloated and look atleast 8 months preg, boooooooooo my tummy was flat last week :cry: everytime theyve given me new stuff they have said this stuff is rocket fuel it'll be flying out and yet nothing, not a drop, must be well and truly blocked. couldnt face my bday meal last night, and wasnt upto even a drop of booze, have eaten nothing today except meds and pints of water, got to the stage im scared to put ne thign else in my mouth, 9 days now since i last manage to do a rabbit dropping, and nothing since that or before either.

Hugs hun. Have you tried Movicol? I had to have a load of those before for a blockage at the hospital. That soon sorted me out after everything else.
Did I miss your bday? If so, am sorry hun and hope it was a lovely one x

:hugs: Pip

Ty for all the lovely messages and kinda wishes girls - means alot :cloud9:

Everything is all up in the air atm, and its only day 2 and Ive already had a small weep :( I hope I can hold it together. ATM he wont lie down without yelling just wants to snuggle on our chests and this was upsetting ben at one point. Nipples not used to bf again! Hes not opening his mouth very wide to take it all in and Im starting to feel it. Feeding on demand atm so it ranges from every hour to every 3 hours ... sooo tired and the afterpains are killing :(

Will put birth story up in next few days - did start off in the water/pool but in the end got out :)

Pics on fb

Oh and we have no name!
x

Hi hun, nice to hear from you. Try and get through these first few days. Am sure you remember me (and Katie) being the same with this and in tears etc.... Pip and Dani are pros at it with their hands full :rofl: It will get better!
Looking forward to hearing the name x

i tried to get out as much as i could once i was discharged from the mw, went along to sure start groups as i could walk to them easy

Not managed to catch up on much just this last page lol, had fab bday ty Jade, can i get movicol over the counter jade, all this crap ive had from gp doing jack shite, parodn the pun :rofl:

will catch up shortly. nice to have u back gem hope u all ok xxx

Yes hun its ten pound a box but I swear I promise it will sort you out. You need to take the dose for Faecal impaction, think its 8 sachets and you will sh*t through the eye of a needle the next day :rofl:

Like your avatar hun x

they said that with lactalose ( cant b arsed to go look at bottle -so may be spelt wrong lol) on same dosage but taking 12 doses a day and doing nothing. :cry:

ty hun, luvly young lady on here did it for me :))) x

Debz... sorry I was in a daze yesterday! Happy 5 weeks!! :dance:

Pip... lovely sig! xxxx

Pip, if it's "lactulose" they give you that in pregnancy so i doubt it's as good as some of the high powered drug based things. :hugs:

:wave: morning everyone.

:hi:

The insulation people arrived this morning.... to drill holes and make a noise... but it's baking hot... soooooooooo

I have two HOT very fit young men walking around the house without their shirts on! I did give them ice and water! (to drink... not pour over themselves!) :haha:

Debz... just covering myself in case my husband snoops! :rofl:

I think they're Aussies! Lottie was very interested in seeing them stand semi naked on very big ladders! :rofl:

:dohh:

I will be pleased when they're finished though... I can open the windows again and get madam down for a nap... she's lying on the couch ready for bed as she was up late last night!!

Ty girls :hugs:

First off I agree try Movicol - steve was given some after his issues. Talking of which last night I managed 2 x 3 hour sleep stints with little one, only to be up alot of the time with Steve who had ANOTHER allergic reaction to something he had eaten at our BBQ we had yesterday. Docs really need to find out what it is pronto!

Feel alot better after some sleep, little man is about every 2-3 hours feeding atm, nipples calming down - walking round with them out to get air to them lol

MW came over this morning, coming back friday to do all the hip tests etc - MW's do them now and not necessarily at the hospital before discharge.

My mum coming over at the weekend hopefully for a good few days - Ben at MIL's at night for a few more days/ until I get a bit more human - he'll be over in a bit! Apparantly hes full of a cold now which also doesnt help - MEN!!!

Gonna write birth story later if I get chance with 'pool pic' lol - cheers steve very flattering!

Still no name, he just doesnt look like which names we had thought of - James or Matthew ... which do you think girls?????

xx

I like them both. Though I have a Mathew in this house obv so maybe I'm legally bound to say that one then?! :haha:

Both gorgeous names gem!

Hope your all well! Loving the weather!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back