2009 March Mummies

:hi: the men of the house are curled up on sofa snooring, im waitig for luca to get up for his last feed, lazy gitts :rofl:

:rofl:

I am sat eating Ainsley Harriots Schezuan style rice (free on SW green day) and its fooking HOT and not nice but I am starving so am eating it lol

Bed soon, baby boy will be up soon i guess too!

Faith sleeps in cotbed at night already. Getting her used to it :D she is next to me in bed still. Will probably put her in her own room about 4/5 months like we did with Ella.

She sleeps in swing in the day except for lunchtime if I'm having a nap I take her up to bed. Everytime I try and do that though Ella refuses to nap. We are never all asleep at the same time in the day :haha:

Faith woke for bottles at 10:30, 2:30 and 5:30 last night! Wooo! Hope she does linger tonight, she seems to wake up because her nose is blocked and can't keep using saline as it's irritating her nose now. Steamed her last night x

Tom gets a really stuff nose too Katie. He wakes at 3am without fail, and sounds like he's rooting for truffles.

:hugs: i think we need more pics of all your babies :thumbup:

Katie, have you tried karvol plug? or drops on the bedsheet??

Awww Alex has been so upset again today :wacko: Bloody teeth! :grr:

Morning! :wave:

Somehow managed to fit into a pair of size 12's this morning :shock: A wee bit snug, but still....

OH is now office based! No more 12 hour days - yippee!! :happydance: Hot hot hot here today as well, so all in all, happy gal here!

Wow Lu... that'sd fab news sweets!!! :dance: xxxx

Hope you're all well xxxx

:happydance: for size 12's lu .

katie whoooo go Faith :)

Luca's nose rattles, u should see the buggas he's prudiced till now :rofl:

he's sticking to his routine which weve had from go, feed 11.30 put in crib, straight to sleep, feed at 4.00 then in bed with mummy till 6.30 when i get up and sometimes he stays asleep with dh till 8 and other days gets up wiv me lol. apart from the wake up scream at 4 for feed we have no tears or screaming from 11pm thru till breaky time , i and dh have been totally shocked how hes always been put down at night and goes off with no fuss every time, can put him down crying, wide awake etc and he immediatly shuts his eyes and starts snoring :rofl:

Arrrgh another day from hell :cry: just wanna cry. Alex is really doing my head in. :(
Neck is killing. OH is pissing me off. :cry:

Oh gosh Jade! :hugs:

I hope you feel better soon and that Alex is back to his angel self very soon!! xx

:wave:

:hugs: should you need them.

M got a new car today... well, new to him at least! Ford Mondeo ESTATE :wacko: Big bus of a thing to me but he likes it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->