2009 March Mummies

Hows you Debz? Hope the sickness keeps away today x

I have bottomless-pit syndrome today. a bowl of rice krispies and 2 slices of toast and still not full :dohh: ah well!

can i scream ............................................. well school just text to tell me my teenage lad as not been :growlmad: now hes ere :growlmad: honestly i dont no wot to do with him:wacko: apart from strangle him which i carnt do :dohh:

:( Oh lordy, I dread thinking about the teenage years. Did he give you a reason why he didn't go in?

deb i tell you from birth till 11 is the easy years lol , once they reach 11 i think hormones kick in and they become the devils spawn lol,
no reason just sat and stared into space and said he dont feel well , he should of said that this morning , i will send him there at dinner :(
please tell me why i want another !!!

:hugs: Jo ... yep not looking forward to having 2 teenage lads close in age lol!! Ive already threatened the grandmas that they can have one each!

Well Done Lucy!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend - blumming raining here :( Ah well its the british grand prix so will be sat watching that.

Mums gone home now :cry: but think shes back in 2 weeks as its my birthday and my brother EVENTUALLY has gotten time off work to come and visit with grandad - fingers crossed.

x

:haha: Jo. hoping for a nice easily looked after girl? :lol:

Spot the arse..... We have a little TV with built in DVD player upstairs and the dvd player has packed in, so I went and bought a wee one in Argos today for £20. Got it home, out of the box and went to connect it up... to realise I hadn't remembered I would need a flipping scart lead to do so! :blush: So, we still have no wee dvd player for the time being. I'm not driving another inch today. :sulk:

aarrgghh my computer is at it again

:hugs: Jo! Hope he starts communicating better with you!!

Debz.. LOL.. sounds like baby brain has hit :D xx

:hugs: Lucy!! hope he stops whinging! xx

My mummy brought me a "spare" scart from her house. :smug: I love my mummy. :lol:

:wave:

im still getting some green words underlined and clicky, even though i have run another virus check and it has come back clear, so i havent got a clue now

Have you tried accessing through a different browser to see if it's the comp or the browser?

didnt think of that, will try it in IE now, currently using Chrome

oooo its all looking on with IE now green clicky words

oh dear, my spelling is terrible
ill try again

all looks fine with IE no clicky green words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member