2009 March Mummies

thats fab news deb

Yay debz! We love a good scan!! :wohoo:

Great weight loss everyone! I've still got 6lb to loose but I'm in my size 8's :D Going to take a bit of gym work to firm everything up lol! Had my boobs measured when I went to la senza on Tuesday. They are now a 32F! :shock: I'm all tits now :haha:

Faith is getting better, although she hates taking her medicine :( she has to take nystatin for 21 days!! Only 6 more days of penicillin. She had to have calpol again this morning as her temperature was creeping up. She slept well again last night though 4.5 hours.

My sister is coming to help today trying to think of something to do in this awful rain!! May just get everyone wrapped up and in wellies and take Ella jumping in puddles because she loves to jump in a good puddle lol!

X

Alex smashed the TV screen last night. Step kids are here. It's raining. All in, not looking like a fabulous weekend for me.... :(

Blimey Lucy how did he smash tv screen?! Hope your still sane after a day in with the stepkids...

We went to beach in the rain today. All wrapped up warm in wellies and macs, dog came, collected shells I wore faith and she snoozed! T'was lovely. If I need a break that's a great option. Find the sea so relaxing to listen to!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday night!! X

hi ladies :)
hope everyone well ??? x
we got a puppy yesterday :0o .
jacobs been like a mad kid with it and very heavy handed lol

wish the rain would go away

great news on scan Debz! :dance:

Fab weight losses ladies! :thumbup:

YIKES Lu... that must have been a shock! :shocked: Hope you're surviving!

Katie, that sounds lovely honey!! :hugs:

Another slow day here today... but it's good, I need it! was up between 1:30 and 3am with heartburn! I fear the bosy is beginning to start getting me ready :( as the night before last was a bad night sleep too!

Have a lovely day everyone! xx

A puppy jo?!!!!

Things are sounding better Katie :D

Yay debz!!!

Lou hope it gets better :(

Cath - baby must have lots of hair :D

xxxxxxxxxx

yes a puppy lol i figured if i could cope with a puppy and jacob i could cope with ababy and jacob :) , got to say i neede a lot of convincing :} , but he his lovely cries and poops alot but lovely x

Thanks ladies.

OH was looking after Alex, but buggered off down the bottom of the garden, speaking on his phone. When he came back, Alex had whacked the TV with a wooden toy. It's a plasma, so the screen doesn't actually look cracked until you turn it on - it's the screen behind that's shattered into about a hundred bits. Kids going home soon. Not quite soon enough though......

piccy jo?? :)

Ooooo Lou :( House insurance claim???

Pip u ok hun????

I think we're going to claim yeah. We're using this wanky little one at the moment and it's shite.

hi ladies :) very quiet on ere :( , i hope everyones ok ???
if i done it right eres a pic of jacob and our puppy :cloud9:

Attachments

• Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Arrrr how cute is he!!!!!!!!!! :D Whats his name?

Very tired and stressed atm. Grandma has taken ben out to play area for afternoon, Ive got little one although hes such a terrible sleeper etc :( We've moved his moses basket into nursery across from us too see if that helps - hes so noisy when he does sleep. Colic/reflux driving us mad - constantly nursing him, nipples gone tender again. MIL picking up some gripe water, if that fails then off to docs. Ben is getting quite good with him now - thank god.

Hope you are all ok :flower:
x

awww gemma wish i could help you :hugs: at least you get a little help with ben :flower:
i never breast fed so i carnt advise sorry :hugs:

the puppys called marley lol but jacob calls him mar mar which suits him really cause he moans a lot :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->