2009 March Mummies

I too would seek legal advice, it's fraud and it's digusting. Really hope things sort themselves out :hugs:

Anyone else watching the murdoch's get shafted by the committee?!

Anyone else watching the murdoch's get shafted by the committee?!

No - had a hair cut this afternoon. I hope it was excruciating for them both. I think the whole charade is absolutely disgusting. Shameful!

Uhm... I'm such a prude... you say water sports and I'm wondering how water skiing is at all sexual??? :shrug: :haha: I have NO clue what you mean by water sports! (How flipping naive do I feel??) :rofl:

I agree with Katie... DH should def seek some legal advice re the employees claiming time they haven't worked.

I've not seen any news today... but think what they did was deplorable and should rightly face a lot of heat over it. The other day I heard his shares in US based company have taken a dive and it looks like he can't just contain the explosion of NOTW to JUST NOTW! I feel the need to giggle! :haha:

Watersports - is.... err..... well, weeing and pooing on or with a sexual partner, and getting sexual gratification from it. Yummy. :sick:

Oh My God! :sick:

Some people in this world are just plain weird!

Actually... weird is to mild a word for it!

Gross! Just plain gross!

glad i wasnt eating

Ewwwwwwwwww I didn't know either cath but forgot to ask lol!

Gaviscon is working wonders for my princess :) as you may have seen on facebook I'm getting loads of smiles now - she is a happy girl! She is currently shouting at the door handle :haha: I need to get her weighed (they weighed her at hospital and She was 9lb+ but I can't remember exactly to plot in red book) and jabs sorted, she hasn't had them as she been poorly and is now due secOnd set!!! Eeek!! Going to book them in for next week when she is hopefully fully recovered from this virus

Xx

Tom had his jabs today. Alex was poorly with his, but Tom seems to be fine thankfully. He's a much easier baby than Alex was :)

Lucy thats terrible, hope she gets a smack in the gob if you ever see her again :shock:

Katie - I just watched Murdoch get a pie in the face :haha:

Everyone ok?

I just pigged out :blush: oops

Alex asleep in cot wonder how long that will last. 5 hours of screaming last night on and off :dohh:

Fab news on gaviscon Katie

Hope Alex stays in his cot Jade

Can't believe Tom is nearly 3 month, mine you I can't believe Martha is a month tomorrow. Where's my baby going?

I can't believe it either. I am still desperately trying to squeeze him into newborn stuff in an attempt to keep him young.

Lol at squeezing into newborn stuff - Matty is growing out of everything!!! hes in 12-14lb baby clothes :shock:

Ive never heard it described as watersports :sick: lol Truly shocking some peoples ideas of 'fun' and 'pleasure' lol!

Jade hun I hope its just a phase :( Thinking of you :hugs:

Matty will be 1 month on monday too - wheres the time gone!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok - sends sanity dust to everyone ~:dust:

xxxxxxxx

RE: Watersports.... I just don't get it. I'm more of a 'dinner and a couple of glasses of wine' kinda girl.

Can't believe Matty is nearly a month old now too!!

Hugs Jade, hope he settles soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"