2009 March Mummies

blowing a gale here ad not stopped raining, lets hope this stops all the violence tonight

its been like it ere dani this afternoon ................come back hot weather ;)
glad you ok cath i must of missed sommat lol

I'm confused about these messages etc :wacko: lol

Dry night and day for Ella! Once she does a dry week (nights) I'll put her in knickers at night too them we are done :) then I've promised to buy her a fish or an electric rude-on car! Lol!

Faith grabbing and batting her toys, not ling until she is rolling I think... She can get onto her side but spends her time shuffling up her play mat on her back lol! She still adores Ella :cloud9:

X

Well done Ella :thumbup:

Pip hope u get an answer soon :hugs:

Cath - in reply to ur message in my journal ... great dates for debz!!!!! :p :haha:

Terrible few days, just want to curl up and sleep for 2 weeks like that BBC documentary i watched the other day about a girl that sleeps for periods of 2 weeks at a time!!!

Letter from nursery, hand foot and mouth going round - hope we dont get it, again!!!

Went to town this morning with MIL and had a hair cut, forgot when I last had it done :shrug:

Opened Matthew his building society savings account.

Brought stuff for 2 cakes im doing atm

I'll catch up soon girls promise, when im feeling a little more human :(

xxxxxx

:rofl: Now I'm off to read Gem's journal as there seems to be something I should know.....

Damn it... I need to stop talking about Debz in places she can catch me! :rofl:

PS, LOVE your avatar hun! :cloud9:

Evening ladies! Everyone ok? 2 pound off for me! Fab avatars cathand debz. Ella is doing great katie.

I am confused too pip... Have a great hol!

off to birmingham tomorrow for bday present off my mate. Makeover and photoshoot yay :) xx

Thanks Jade, fab news on weightloss, and have an awesome day today, you are going to look stunning!!!! I can't wait to see the pics xxxx

We're off to Cornwall tomorrow early hours so wont be about for a few days! Xx

well done on another great loss Jade!

Love all your photos these days Cath so avatar is no exception! :lol:

Well done Jade! I agree - Cath and Debz, you're both so creative and take fab pictures! Lottie and Abbie both look so gorgeous!

Great avatars!!!

Cant wait to see pics jade :D

Have fun cath :)

xxxxxxxxx

How do you make file small enough to use as avatar?

Ella had her first accident in days lol on a fair ground ride! We stood on a turning plate in a fun house which obviously scared her :rofl: to be fair I nearly pee'd myself too! Lol!

Still having a few issues with pooing on toilet, I have to catch her before she hides somewhere! But once I've got her on loo she will go?

Faith been good today :D xx

I usually save the file as the "lowest" quality I can in photoshop. If that's still too big then there's a "save for web" function that usually does the trick.

Well done Ella with only 1 accident! Poor mite having it where she did though!

From Cath:

Been a rough day, Mikes Grandad is ill and struggling mostly with very very swollen hands, he struggles to hold anything so eating is a problem! but his sister is on her last days/hours so we while we were first stressed about Mikes Grandad, we then took them to see Aunty Flo in hospital who looked like she might take her last breath while we were there and that had Mikes Gran in tears and Papa clearly shaken then we took his grandparents to get a bite to eat and his Gran falls ill, needs help rushing to the bathroom to get sick so I had to drop mike and Papa back off at the hospital so Papa could see more of his sister - then drive Mikes Gran home and get her into bed, all the while entertaining a toddler and suffering with a very sore bump (think I've over done it) heartburn and lower back pain!

Sending our love to you hun!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back