2009 March Mummies

Not something we've said to him by the way! I told OH he was a pain on the arse the other day......

Cath's on her way to hospital. Been feeling awful since 4pm and MW has advised her to be checked over.

hope all is ok cath xx

Thanks Debz hun :hugs: I was just about to type that hehe

Thinking of u Cath

xxxxxx

cath says all is fine, she just waiting to see the dr xx

:hugs: Cath! Hope you and bubs is ok!!

Back from center parcs! Absolutely loved it! Seriously can't wait to go back! Think it was mostly because I spent time with my family - no men! Was so relaxed and Ella and faith were both good for the majority of the time! X

Hope everyone is well! X

I'm home!!

Thank you lovelies! :kiss:

Doc says she thinks I have a UTI and has given me antibiotics... has also taken blood to check liver and kidney function! Will get results tomorrow!

:hugs:

All my bloods came back "normal" or "fine". So still no idea what's making my legs give up or my head semi-explode. Fook it.

I have a driving lesson today. I was meant to have done about 6 hours worth or prep - five hours of DVD and a work book. Me being me, I haven't done it yet. I am now panicking.

Hope it went ok Lucy!

Cath hope your ok? :hugs:

Gem, jabs go ok?

Everyone else ok?

I gotta go back work 30 hours. Going back in nov :( Gutted

:) lou hope it went ok - i need to learn to drive too really lol

Matty hardly yelled hes my little star but last night was horrendous! just wanted cuddles and bf... ive been up since 3am pacing with the little tike - calpol didnt seem to work.

Now weighs 15lb 9oz!

Hugs Jade .. u got too? to cover childcare or cos company say so (or both?!)

Happy 3 months Martha!

xx

Happy 5 months Tom! :shock:

Hope everyone is ok! Thinking about starting faith on rice and porridge until she hits 6 months then trying to BLW her! She sucked on rusk on holiday and was loving it! She screamed when it was taken away! Last jabs for her tomorrow! The horrid 16 week ones (at 20 weeks though) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->