2009 March Mummies

Jesus! Christmas!!!

Ben has learn't to run like hes a galloping horse and scream at the top of his voice - me thinks hes been chasing the girls at nursery too much!

Matty still not sleeping! constantly wanting to sit up!

Mummy - ill and very worn out

Apart from that we're fine lol! :hugs: everyone!

Tom isn't rolling over yet - he rolled right off the bed once last week and I think it's scared him out of trying it again. He is ALWAYS on his feet - hates sitting, wants to stand on my knee all day long. I've discovered when he wakes in the night, he often goes back to sleep without a feed if I tickle his lips with my knuckle :haha:

Alex is having a naked day again.

I've been buying them little Christmas presents, and have just given them one each :blush: Naughty me!

I wrote my Xmas lists :rofl: Cant wait!

Then got a bloody wedding to plan/pay for :dohh:

I doing Jan Jellybeans SS too and one for work haha

Everyone ok?

eeek, its 14 weeks tomorrow till xmas eve, so yep 99 days aarrgghhh i havent got anything srted yet, im usually nearly ready by now

I have my lists made, know what I need to find £££ for. Doing a few homemade bits this year too, so making a start on those.
Quite a few bits already bought for Abbie too surprisingly, including her "main" present so I'm quite proud of myself. :haha:

I'm trying to be more organised for Christmas!!

Fuck my MIL is arguing with me as I'm typing this! She moaning at me for lifting my fucking arms up!

I could do with her out of my house NOW!

34 weeks today... Only 7 days till she leaves

Why aren't you meant to put your arms up??

Happy 34 weeks. I am genuinely stunned you're 34 weeks though!! Where has the time gone? :wacko: Tom is 21 weeks old already I think...

I apparently should not be stretching! Or reaching for anything! I'll rupture something and end up in hospital for the next 6 weeks!

She staged a mini protest so I know she's pissed at me for not agreeing with her! But too bad! I'm fed up with her telling me what to do!

Wow Tom is growing up quickly! Xx

Oh my god can't believe Tom is 21 weeks or that you are 34 cath :hugs: and happy 34 weeks

Alex is 9 months in 12 days :wacko:

Cath sounds like you need :cake: :hugs:

Cath, that's bloody ridiculous! Urgh.

Alex has been a horror this weekend. He told me he doesn't like me, but he likes daddy. :roll:

Everythings moving way too fast, babies, pregnancies etc! Matty is 3 months this weekend! (and Martha this week!)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->