2009 March Mummies

:hi:

Lu... hope that the driving went okay! Seems so odd to me as I've been driving for 13 years now and it's like second nature! So have faith that it will get easier! :hugs:
Happy 5 months Tom! YIKES!

Jade... doing okay thanks :hugs: Can't believe Alex is almost 9 months! :shock:

Gem... hope Matty is ok! xx what a great weight he is!!! :thumbup:

Happy 3 months Martha :cake:

Katie it sounds like Faith is very keen for some solids there! Bless her! :hugs:

All okay here... MIL is not annoying me as much this week! Thank God!

Slowly getting things ready for hospital bag... need a few more bits and bobs!

Bad mummy - hadn't realised he's 5 months until you said! :shock:

Lesson was OK. I get a bit panicky though... I'm sure it'll come in time. Well, I hope. Glad I'm not the only one who's not driving yet though! :D

How are you feeling today Cath? What did the test results say?

Martha is 3 months old already?? Happy 3 months, but gosh that was quick!

Thanks sweets... I'm doing okay... had lots of bump pain and pressure down low! (my lady bits are super swollen and feel like they've doubled in size! :dohh: JOYS of pregnancy) I was just thinking maybe baby has had a growth spurt as bump is looking bigger... may have to do a bump pic soon.

Just keep working on the driving... the more you do it the less panicky you'll become!! :thumbup:

Yeah Gemma going back but cos its a well paid good job, i would have to pay back mat and uni study fees. Just wanted less hours really now I got 2 :(
Oh well

Everyone ok? I had night from hell with a teething baby! SW later. Hoping to get Alex weighed this morning :)

Gem I think Matty only weighs about a pound less than Alex :haha:

PS is everyone doing secret santa? I am so bloody excited :wohoo:

Hehe Jade! I seriously call him Fatty Matty atm lol - steve says im a big bully :p

Soz about work Jade too, ive got to work out my returning hours see if they accept my new desires hehe probably wont ...

Happy 5 months Tom!

Caine will be 2.5 monday :)

Mattys sleep driving me mad - had about 6 hours in last 2 days total I have. Made steve get up at 7:30 today with me after having a small 'disagreement' last night about his lack of help! :p I had him in with me alot of last night but I didnt sleep cos I had to stop steve from rolling on top of him , then mattys nappy leaked so had a wet bed *sigh* inbetween him stirring all the time. Let him cry/moan to sleep this afternoon, took 10 mins fingers crossed he stays for more than 15 mins!

x

RE: Secret Santa. Think Cath is yet to accept? And if Katie wants in I need her email address. :thumbup:

:hugs: to all.

Thank you - feeling very sorry for myself. Had to get OH to come home from work early :(

I signed up... for Secret Santa.. sorry for my tardy-ness!

Hope you feel better Lu! :hugs:

Don't be silly Cath! Deadline isn't til mid November! :haha:

Hope you feel better soon Lu!

I really loved planning my wedding - I think I must be weird. :lol:

Jade... what's stressing you about wedding hun?

Thanks Debz... I'd seen your mail but hadn't spent much time online on the PC to sort it! :hugs: But I'm caught up now! :dance:

Lottie had a wee on the toilet!!! I decided to buy one of those inner seats... from Mothercare and I showed her it and she wanted to sit on it. Took a while (15 min) but she's had her first successful wee on a toilet! (Only ever had one previous tinkle.. and I mean teeny tiny tinkle in a potty!)

Have a good weekend everyone!!! :hugs:

Well done Lottie!
Abbie is sick. :( Poor thing has caught the bug her daddy has had all week and doesn't know what's wrong. Alot of crying and feeling miserable in herself right now!

Cath - so m,uch to do! LOL

Hugs to Abbie bless her x

:hugs: to Abbie! That sucks when they're ill... Lottie started with croup yesterday and thankfully the meds the doc gave her are working WONDERS!!

:hugs: Jade... make a list chick and work through the things one by one.... start with stuff that is more critical to get done early... like wedding dress :) church/registry office/ and venue, caterers (if not included in venue) some of this I think you've already done... so then jsut slowly work your way through it! :hugs:

So long as you have an idea of what you want... ie colour scheme etc it should all start falling into place. Remind me are you going with black and white? or was it aubergine? They both sound familiar!

:hugs: you'll get there in the end hun! If you have a family member/friend you trust you can always get them to do a bit of the less important stuff for you too! :hugs: Like sourcing ideas for favours or designs for place names etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->