2009 March Mummies

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Exte...NM6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315947163&sr=8-1
Less than £6.50!

that was the idea, to rip all my zumba music to the netbook then i can take the netbook with all my music to venues, plug it into sound system with 3.4mm wire and off i go

thanks huni, think the 10inch screen will be a bit small for viewing the dvds, will have to use the xbox for that bit lol

aye, but suppose it doenst need to be wireless as ill only be using internet at home, and i sit right next to router anyway. means paul can use the main laptop. ill just have to keep all my music on it for now

Morning! Don't worry Deb - I didn't take it the wrong way... what did concern me ever so slightly was when you said 'he's 14 now' :shock: I thought I'd only have this for six more months, tops?? :rofl:

Ah but he was the last of 6 kids with the oldest being old enough to be his mum, so everyone just laughed at his naughtiness and cheeky mouth coz he was 'the baby'... My mum often uses the expression "honestly, i had to sit on my hands when he started"... :rofl:

Heya

Yeah i had a pm message from pip on 7th ....

just back from albania, luvl;y long holiday and very hot, am looking black haha. had fab time kids enjoyed themswelves and luca was a little gem, he rolling over now and doesnt stop chatting, sleeping 8 till 8 and takes bottle off me to hold himself hehe hope u all ok xxxx

xx

Thanks Gem. Miss Pip!

Evening everyone!

Lou wish Caine was an angel, he has started been a nasty bugger with Alex again now he is on the move :dohh:

Everyone ok? I made my first stew for ages :D YUM

Ella is just as naughty at nursery as she is at home! I walked in the other day to collect her and she was shouting "how dare you" at her key worker lol! She is a right madam now, it's funny but we still have to tell her not to speak to us like it because she should respect adults!

My little doggy having his hair cut at the moment the lady comes to us and parks out the front and he gets a full pampering, we can see him from our front room! So cute bless him! X

Katie, if you want in on this years Secret Santa could you pm me your email? :D

Avacadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Are you feeling any flutters yet? Any news on SIL?

:wave: Yeah, had one "big" movement, and lots of little flutters of late. :cloud9: Going through a "but why do I WANT two children" phase at the moment. I'm having trouble running after 1, but in reality, I know it's just coz I'm expecting #2... :wacko: I make no sense!

On the SIL front - nothing new. I've stopped asking. :haha:

Yay Secret santa :wohoo:

Caine has been a sod today, Alex whinging with his teeth literally since waking up.

Give me wine and a chinese and 7pm please! :wacko:

wooo secret santa :)

Think I'm going to have an evening of nothingness. Feeling.... crap. Have the home and away omnibus to watch so think that might be thought-free enough for me to just vegetate in front of. :haha:

:hi: Thanks for the invite for Secret Santa Debz.... can you let me know if you think I'll be able to join in... we fly to SA on the 18th Decemeber and only arrive back on the 15th Jan.

Course you can if you want to silly! :flower:

I set the name draw date as 20th Nov, then posting date no later than 1st weekend in Dec so Royal Mail have plenty of time to faff with parcels. Does that sound fair enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->