2009 March Mummies

Thats great sleeping Faith! Well done. I had another crappy night. Alex doesnt even do 4 hours now. He did a 6 hour a week or so ago but we not had that since around 4 months :nope:

Why does he wake jade for food or because he can't get himself off to sleep again? We are tring really hard not to rock or feed faith to sleep at the moment and last night and this morning she got herself back off to sleep without me! It's a shock because ella slept through really early! Hopefully faith will improve! I can't moan too much because when she does wake in the night she is fed and back in be asleep in 10mins x

Tom is waking loads now as well... :wacko: Must be something in the air!

I'm much better thanks Katie. Alex puked a bit on Friday but wasn't really ill. Had a stressful weekend though - looking forward to this one as it's 'our' weekend :) Going to an NCT sale - anyone been to one before?

:hi:

For a second I read that as Tom is WALKING loads now! :shock: I did a double take!

Not been to one but I've heard they can be good! :thumbup: Sorry about your crap weekend! I hope one day they are less stressful...ie the kids grow up and learn to behave themselves!

:hugs:

I have MW this afternoon... I keep bleeding forgetting about it! :dohh: So I'm writing it down here...lest I forget!

Panic attack last night as baby hasn't moved as much as normal... but kicking me nicely today :thumbup: Oh and found an AWESOME wedding photography course for me to attend... which is good.... seeing as I've just been booked to shoot a wedding! :yipee:

Hubby is almost as excited as I am about the course and the wedding booking! :rofl: It's lovely to see him so happy for me. The course is so cool... they take you out on location to shoot in church setting/outdoor setting and to get bridal portaits with some models, and they are happy for you to use any images you take towards your portfolio/website! :dance: you just can't sell them on... which is understandable.

xx

...i read urs cath as 'i keep bleeding!'.... i thought eh?!!!! shit everything ok lol

im not mentioning matts sleeping - will jinx me!

x

LOL... yeah everything is fine! :) NO bleeding!

Thanks Debz!! Did you see our Pottermore friend ended up in Slytherin?? :haha: Maybe we can find out their deep dark secrets with said friend as an insider! :rofl:

lol - i knew it, told ya i have a secret dark side :p anyway not all slytherins were bad :p Merlin was one apparantly!!!

xxx

:rofl:

I certainly wouldn't cross you! :haha: Merlin was a very powerful wizard! :thumbup:

LOL @ Gem... love that smiley!!

Lu... what you jealous of chick?? Pottermore?? if so... it's open for registration in early October! :thumbup:

Afternoon! :)

Katie yep he wants me to feed back to sleep, thats the problem :(

Ah bum! I think part of the problem with second babies is trying not to wake the other! I'm sure I left Ella to cry a little at night so I was sure she wanted a bottle but I don't with Faith!

We are weaning with cereals now, she has lunch. On Monday will start breakfast! I tried her with steamed parsnip the other day - not impressed! She loves banana like Ella!

They are really starting to bond now :cloud9:

It's put so much pressure on mine and sam's relationship I'm not sure if we will make it through together. :(

:( hope you're pleasantly surprised and that you do make it through :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"