2009 March Mummies

10 squids. You can spend more if you like, but remember others might not. It's gifts for mummies coz the kids get too much already. :haha:

And here's a sure sign I'm pregnant. I just had a severely mushy moment while awaiting my draw result. I thought "I actually don't care who I get coz I love all these ladies lots - If I had sisters I would want them to be these girls". :blush: Told you - complete SAP!

Oh, forgot to mention - I am no longer too terrified to tell you my weight :happydance: Pre-Tom I was 14 stone 8 :shock: After he was born, I was 13 stone 6. Now I am 10 stone 11, and a lot more of my clothes fit me. Still have a little way to go, and have been slipping up quite a lot I'm afraid (comfort eating every other weekend for a start :lol:) but I am really nearly there :)

Katie - I can totally get where you're coming from. The thing is, I really can't complain about OH mucking in because when he's here, things are pretty much 50:50. I really think that he's missed out on so much of his other kids lives that he's making ten times more of an effort with our two. By the time we come to sit down together in the evenings though, we just veg out.

Well done on your weight loss Lu! Another super-slimmer in our midst! I shall be wanting all your secrets in about 20 weeks!

Aww debz :hugs: I feel the same i love you all :D I always tell the health visitor about you as part of my support structure lol!!

Lucy you super slimmer!! Well done you! Bet you feel amazing for it!

I will add here for Cath and debz that although I may moan about how hard it is, I am very grateful and love having another baby as well. The indescribable and unconditional love we all have for our toddlers you get all over again for new baby! It is worth all the stress for the smiles and laughs and love you feel for them! The crap is doubled but so is the love, pride and joy! There are often tears of joy as well as tears of frustration lol xxx

Yes, I must agree with Katie - it's hard, but lovely at the same time. I do feel like I want a break at times, but not a long break :)

Yes Katie, feeling much much better. My tummy is still a bit wobbly though. Need to do sit-ups or something I suppose *sigh*

Fab weight lose Lu

I was on FB earlier looking at Abbie with the paint and I thought to myself, gosh I must interact with these lovely ladies everyday, that's more than my best friend and my mum :thumbup: so not soppy at all Debz

Awwwww Debz :cloud9: love ya too babe!! I had a similar moment!!!!

I logged on to see who I got in the draw, and said YEY :yipee: then it dawned on me I would have said YEY :yipee: to any one of you lovely ladies... Just like Debz said!!! :)

Lu... Holy smokes chick! That's fabulous weight loss! I'm quite a lot heavier than you were at your heaviest :blush: so no need to feel embarrassed ---> that should be me!!!

Cath - bet you look good though! I looked like a pudding! I've only got a few photos of me after Tom was born and they are horrendous.

Am thinking Amsterdam for the weekend away :happydance:

Lol... Bless you! But my face is too round and my hips and love handles have their own postcode!! :rofl:

Amsterdam sounds awesome! I heard it's gorgeous there!!

^^^ very true! Be careful of the muffins and dodgy cake shops lol x

Well done on weight loss lu!!! and your doing good too jade :D

Will go check now see who ive got for ss :D (u soppy lot lol!) :friends:

Cath go away a sec! ...... I agree having 2 is bloody hard work, worst thing ive ever experienced!!!!, its got slightly better since the 3 month mark though so :thumbup: hope it continues (until teething!)

Hope ur enjoying the weather!

Ben loves singing now! never used too - used to shout at me to stop!
xxxx

Do not read Cath and Debz! Lol!!

I also feel angry and jealous of sam going out and leaving me to it! He does lots to help but it's awful feeling so isolated and feeling badly towards him because he has the freedom to just say "I'm just going to play golf or do some work" he says he will have the girls so I can do things but I never ask because I can't think of anything I enjoy anymore because my life is clearing up after two kiddies 24/7! I used to be able to stop once Ella was in bed but now I'm on the go from 6am til 9:30pm and even then I have to get up for feeds! I went over a week without a bath or shower once :blush: it's got easier from newborn to now because faith has her routine but it's still very messy and out of control and I'm a bit of a tidy and control freak! I need a routine :haha:

I am the same too ladies. I even hate the fact OH can sit on the loo for half an hour in peace as I cant and we argue ALOT over him doing what he wants when he wants. Although in reality he prob goes to his mates once a week. He doesnt drink etc or go to pub so am lucky there. Though I moan about him getting a break at work, I acutally dont want to go back to work, would find it EVEN MORE stressful. I would like to say it gets easier as they get older but it does in some ways and not others I think. Easier that he can feed himself but more mess, more entertaining, doesnt sleep all day only one nap, always having to seperate them! I also try and keep on top of the housework and it really pisses me off with OH making a mess on top of the kids and 2 giant dogs :dohh: that said OH said I do nothing buy moan and nag, which is true really :haha:
Maybe if I put LESS pressure on myself like he said, things would be easier and I wouldnt get so wound up and feel like I am gonna have a heartattack when there are toys everywhere or bath water on the floor etc :rofl:

Ooops forgot to add, I also forget and need to remind myself how lucky I am to have 2 gorgeous healthy kiddies!

Lucy great weight loss thats fab!

I am now 11 st 9 ladies and on New years Eve justbefore having Alex I was 15st 9 :shock:

Debz, you just reminded me of a smiley I love :finger: :finger: :finger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"