2009 March Mummies

Katie, am sure you will be ok hun, you seem like a great couple.

I do admit a 2nd baby has put even more pressure on us too and its the most stressful thing we have been through. Its certainly a test!

Wow last box |Cath! :shock:

Everyone ok?

I have a very naughty toddler today!

I thought having one was hard two you would think is twice as bad but I'd say 5x as bad! If not more! I've tried so hard to enjoy it after the stress and tough time we had getting faith but the health visitor came round yesterday and I just broke down in tears :cry: I love my babies but I can't wait for it to get easier!

We have taken ella to try gymnastics today which she loved! Then went horse riding and then picked up ella's fish for the tank we got last Saturday after dancing :D hopefully just play in the garden later after a much needed nap lol!

Hope everyone is good!

X

I totally agree Katie. Sometimes I feel like cracking up :nope: but we get through it and it WILL get easier! :hugs:

Do you want me to draw names in secret santa now ladies? (Posted on elfster, but thought I'd ask in here too to save you the hassle of logging in there!)

if we're all in.... then yep :thumbup:

ps... those that have two (or more) kiddies I'm currently ignoring any comments about how much more difficult it is.... not being rude... would just like to be blissfully unaware of what I've got myself into! :thumbup: :rofl:

:haha: Cath its not that bad xxx

Debz, yep I am happy if you want to do it xxx

:haha:

When you guys don't hear from me for weeks... one of you please call to make sure I'm alive and the kids haven't driven me to suicidal thoughts! :rofl:

Though don't call between 19th December and 15th Jan as it'll cost you lots as I'll be in South Africa - in the swimming pool... with alcohol in hand! while Lottie and sibling have their grandparents and Aunt run around after them!

Oooh, alcohol... :)

CATH - PLEASE IGNORE THE NEXT BIT!

I agree - two is bloody tough. Since A was born, OH and I have been out on our own once, last June. Having babies puts a huge strain on any relationship I think. I get jealous of him because he gets a break from all the mayhem while he's at work, but he doesn't see it like that at all. My mum offered to babysit when she was here last week, but as I wasn't well we couldn't go out. TBH I was also a bit worried about leaving Tom as we've never tried him with a bottle, though I've got a little stock of frozen ebm for if I'm having a driving lesson (I don't go anywhere else on my own).

I've been saving my pennies, and am going to book a weekend away for both of us next June as a Christmas present. I can't wait to tell him, as I know he finds the lack of time we get together now really tough as well.

Things will get easier, I'm sure :)

la la la la la la la la la la.... *fingers in ears* *hand over eyes*

I could have sworn I saw Lu had posted in this thread recently! :rofl:

:hugs: Time away will be awesome for you guys!!! Any ideas on where you'd like to go???

*wave*
cant believe your in the last box already cath.

my 3 are currently singing songs to each other

Ah, I still can't persuade Alex to sing to me! He does the first line of 'twinkle twinkle little star' and the last line of 'the wheels on the bus' but that's it, bless him :wacko:

i havent a clue what they are meant to be singing as its all noise to me lol

Do not read Cath and Debz! Lol!!

I also feel angry and jealous of sam going out and leaving me to it! He does lots to help but it's awful feeling so isolated and feeling badly towards him because he has the freedom to just say "I'm just going to play golf or do some work" he says he will have the girls so I can do things but I never ask because I can't think of anything I enjoy anymore because my life is clearing up after two kiddies 24/7! I used to be able to stop once Ella was in bed but now I'm on the go from 6am til 9:30pm and even then I have to get up for feeds! I went over a week without a bath or shower once :blush: it's got easier from newborn to now because faith has her routine but it's still very messy and out of control and I'm a bit of a tidy and control freak! I need a routine :haha:

I'll tell you what I did last night...

Dinner in the bath with a glass of beer and read my book! Sam put Ella to bed so I could do that! Multitasking?! X

I've been taking Cath's line too I have to admit. :blush: Sorry ladies!

Lu - weekend away sounds lovely!

Katie - you are the goddess of multi-tasking. I'm seriously impressed! :shock:

RE: Secret Santa. We've all accepted and we're the only regulars now so I think it's fair that we draw now! Woooooo! I'll be able to add someone to my Christmas list shortly!! :dance:

woohoo got my email saying who ive been paired up too, now time to get thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->