2009 March Mummies

Love your avatar Jade!

Off to the NCT sale this morning. Looking for lots of bargains please.

I've put on 2lbs in the last three days - our fridge broke, so we've been eating crap. Grr. New one is here no though, so no excuses, and should be back on track again by end of next week I think. I am selling/donating all my larger clothes now so I can't be tempted to re-podge!

I have done the same Lou! I will never re-podge again! Unless I have another baby of course.... that IS an excuse to eat cake :)

Wow Jade... that's really impressive weight loss hun! :thumbup:

I've had a big rant about my DH... it's in my journal for those interested! He's pissed me off big time last night! :grr: He's going to pay for it today!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend! xx

Nah, no more babies for me Jade. At one point I thought I wanted three, but we want to travel and though it sounds horrendously sensible, a family of four is ten times easier to get round the globe than a family of five. Did have a bit of a cry about it though!

Went to the NCT sale and spent £110 :shock: Got effin' LOADS though! We got there 'early' but there were already about 150 people queuing in front of us - couldn't believe it! We got a 3 wheeler, 2 bike seats, a scooter, and loads of clothes. There's another one in our local town nexy week (today's one was about 15 minutes away) and I am sooooooooo going to that as well!!

Cath - I can sympathise. If it's any consolation, my OH is a prat at times too. Today for example, he got a bit over excited at the seats for the bikes. He decided to take Alex out for a ride, but had had a few beers. I asked him to wait half an hour before going, and not to have any more to drink. Oh. My. God. He stropped for bloody AGES, called me 'The Fun Police', and could not see why I didn't want him going. I asked if he'd be OK to drive. 'Well no' he said. So why would he be OK on the bike?? 'Ah, well that's different.' I asked if he'd be happy with someone else taking Alex out after three beers. 'No. But I'm his Dad and it's different'.

Idiot.

Oh, and also - I think I have a moustache.

I'm not kidding. I have never had one before, but every time I look in the mirror now, my eyes are drawn to my top lip where I think I see a grey shadow. The thing is, I am still quite freckly, and my freckles have a habit of joining together to form an 'uber-freckle' in places, so I'm not sure if it really is a 'tache, or if it's a giant freckle, or if I am genuinely going mad. I was going to post a picture, but I don't want to a) make you all recoil in horror, or b) make you all howl with laughter, or c) make you all feel awkward because you're too nice to tell me the truth. I am contemplating putting my photo on Am I Hot Or Not? to see people's reaction.

I have just bought some Jolen Creme Bleach with my Tesco order. Will be here Monday. I may post before and after photos.

:rofl: LUCY! We will not do any of the above. We will be honest. Why? Coz I for one would like to think you lot would be honest with me. I'd go all :ninja: on you if you didn't. mwahahahahaha.

Sorry lu but that post made me laugh, not because of the subject just the way you word it!:rofl:

Just had 1 hour of non-stop screaming from faith to try get her to sleep :shock: shoot me now...

Had a lovely day other than bedtime! Weather is amazing for October! Will be snowing next month lol x

:hi: thanks Lu... glad I'm not the only one with an idiot husband! :thumbup: and :rofl: at your predicament! I say... post a photo... we'll be honest... but in a kind way! :D

:hugs: Katie xxxx

Busy day out for us - but have everything I need for hospital bag now! :yipee:

LOL.. .thanks.... but NO :) We're aiming for 4 days overdue... and you lot better all start thinking of 2nd November 2011 (or after) to help will us to get there!!!! :haha:

It's the day my folks arrive and I'll breathe a HUGE sigh of relief if we make it there... so at least Lottie can stay home with them and not have her schedule messed up too much!

I'll be avoiding :sex: 9not that hard to do to be honest! :rofl: Avoiding pineapple and curries... not RLT or EPO for me until 2nd November! :thumbup:

LOL.. .thanks.... but NO :) We're aiming for 4 days overdue... and you lot better all start thinking of 2nd November 2011 (or after) to help will us to get there!!!! :haha:

It's the day my folks arrive and I'll breathe a HUGE sigh of relief if we make it there... so at least Lottie can stay home with them and not have her schedule messed up too much!

I'll be avoiding :sex: 9not that hard to do to be honest! :rofl: Avoiding pineapple and curries... not RLT or EPO for me until 2nd November! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->