2009 March Mummies

Urgh... Spiders!! It's like a mutant spawn of massive spiders have been released to terrorise us this year!! I hate them and we've had 3 massive ones get into the house Bleah!

Gem Wow, that's amazing, 120. Miles away!! How awesome!!

Lu are you weaning Tom soon?? Hope he settles into longer gaps again for you soon!!!

No real idea on Pip, other than I think she has no Internet?

Awesome news on BMI - very very jealous!! I'm just a little bit pregnant and fed up with my weight! Put on 20lbs thi pregnancy! :(

Well done on BMI!! YAY

think mine is 1 or 2 over normal now. cant wait to get it right down! :)

Updated my journal on whats going off, cant be arsed to write again.

Really struggling with ,my secret santa this year. Can we all write summot to help?

20 pounds is nothing Cath! I put on 35 with Alex and 40 odd with Caine.........

I will start with SS.

Love smellies (love boots sanctuary), dark chocolate, crime books, puzzles, cinnamon smell, baking (that help my buyer? ) :)

Thanks!!! Sadly it's the pregnancy lbs that aren't the issue, it's the ones that were on to start with :rofl:

Ooh Jade, you just reminded me I got aske a question or two and need to reply! I should be easy to buy for as I can answer the question precisely! So you'll be sorted if you have me :D

Ps... I like your list of likes!!! :)

:D cath!

I like what jade said lol!!!!!

Seriously I like dark choc, fruity smells and toilettries - love my baths! (when i get chance!), picture frames, im managing to keep my nails so nail polishes would be lovely too .... hope that helps my ss!

Holy moley girls, you lot can talk once you get going! :haha:

My likes/dislikes:
I HATE dark chocolate, love milk and white though. I have a permanent craving for tim tams, so if you secretly live in Australia... :rofl:
I have sensitive/stupid skin so limited in my use of smellies etc. :dohh:
Love coconut scents.
Love crafty things.
Love to read.
Love anything a little bit "different".

I'm useless. Can't even write a helpful wish list! :haha:

Ummmm....

I am difficult to buy for! :haha:

I love cooking, music, films... I have sensitive skin and am seriously allergic to San Tropez! I love the smell of vanilla, love candles, and I love to have pretty things in my house (though they tend to get spotted by my magpie of a son and trashed). I love trying to grow plants, and have piles of photos that need putting into albums I haven't bought yet! I am avoiding all things sweet and chocolatey for the foreseeable future, as I tend to gorge myself, and months later in a kind of post-pig-out daze I step on the scales and realise to my horror I have somehow managed to put on seventeen stone :haha:

Tom was 2 hourly on the dot last night. I am hoping it is a growth spurt, as if it was 'normal' wakenings it'd tend to be every hour and a half or three hours, as babies sleep in 45 minute cycles. Apparently. OH is meant to pick up a new highchair on his way home from work, and we'll start weaning in a couple of weeks I think. We'll do BLW again though, so it's months really before he will be eating 'properly'....

Mmm I love coconut too! What is a timtam Debz?

I love All Gold, Ferrero Rocher and Galaxy but they are not good to my waist line!

LOL

Got solicitors in a bit then will email whoever mailed me for info :)

Ooooh sounds like it's not a pleasant parting from work then. :hugs:

https://www.dylanscandybar.com/resources/dylans/images/products/processed/788-2000281.a.detail.jpg Tim Tams. They look like penguins but are lighter biscuit. Very hard to actually describe aside from "OMG YUM!" :haha: Very more-ish.

dont show choccy biscuits im just about to go out shopping and i wont be able to resist that aisle now!!! :haha:

GL Jade :hugs:

Today ben doesnt like socks ... so ive told him he'll have to walk to shop in bear feet if he wont wear them :p

Aw, bless him!

I have just had my shopping delivered. We can't shop with Alex any more - he is a nightmare! :wacko:

ive had a couple of 'moments' shopping with ben but then its normally at about 6-7pm after steve finished work when we go so my own fault cos hes tired .... now i ask him to sit next to matty and make sure matty behaves and it seems to work lol, also have mini chedders or summot as backup lol!!

Ah, bless him! Alex likes to try to throw various items in the trolley. He also hates sitting in the trolley now, as when we were on holiday my mum let him run around :wacko:

Hello ladies, I had my little boy in March just gone, so he is coming up to 7 months soon!! Time flies! He is now at the roly poly stage, gurgling away and giggles galore! :) This age is so precious, soo he will be crawling, walking, talking and won't want mummys kisses and huggles anymore *sob*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->