2009 March Mummies

Gemma....

YOU ARE A FABULOUS, GORGEOUS and WONDERFUL MUMMY! YOU'RE ALSO EXTREMELY TALENTED, THOUGHTFUL AND ONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE I KNOW!!!!

Remember that!! Your boys are blessed to have a mother like you and your family and friends lives are enriched because you're a part of them!

DON'T let rude people bring you down! :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

lol debz ty .... and of course that mad woman Cath!!!!! :friends: ull be locked up soon u will be :D

There is absoulety nothing I can say, Cath said it all so perfectly :hugs:

its just so petty in the grand scheme of life .... nm onwards and upwards.... been writing tags to go on mattys balloons when we release them after his christening :) (well typing them!!!) think we about there with everything now ... just confirming the venue take card for payment as i dont want to carry a wad of cash else i'll loose it !

Oh Gem you've just give me a fab idea, I want to realease a ballon for my nan since she won't be at marthas. :thumbup: thank you

Thats a lovely idea hun, im sure she'll be watching over you all too :)

(i wrote email address on bens and these as I didnt want unwelcome visitors who found them come knoacking lol)

Hope you're OK Gem!

Tom is feeding every 2 hours - day and night. Oh joy!

OH off to work at 6am tomorrow, so I have a loooooong day on my own. Highlight is Tesco delivery!

Lots of feckin' spiders about now huh?

Thanks lou!

yep hell of alot of spiders - bloody big ones too!!!

Hope tom settles down soon, growth spurt???

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/6333_223204765315_659820315_8017360_2124058_n.jpg
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/6333_223204790315_659820315_8017362_3696104_n.jpg

those are piccies from bens balloon release (via fb so hope u can see them??) Released 6 and got 2 replies .. one was from 120 miles away :)

massive spiders here too,
love the pics gemma

Eveing ladies! Updating and reading all journals now. Everyone ok?

Lovely pics!

Yeah - I'm hoping growth spurt, but I remember Alex going like this at about the same age, and then he got into the Boobie Habit where he wouldn't sleep without it. I'm hoping that's not what's happening this time!

I just poured myself a glass of water in the kitchen, turned around, and The Mother Of All Spiders was just fucking sitting there, looking at me menacingly. The only things I had to hand were a few Lego bricks, which I threw at it. I missed, but the hairy ******* didn't even flinch! I had to get the broom and brush it, but it got swept up and flew into the hall.... I don't know where it is now. I will sleep with one eye open.

Maybe it's attracted to my moustache.

Do we have a moustache piccy?!!!

Im always worried that i 'must have walked past the spider' or its 'walked past me' and ive not noticed lol it'll be on ur wall in the morning :p

Last I heard pip was having problems with a poorly little one :(

x

No moustache pic - I will do one on Thursday as I am eBaying junk then and will have the camera out etc! :lol: It isn't a moustache though.... or freckles... More like a grey Desperate Dan shadow type thing. I have no idea. I might use Fade Out which lightens skin tone (OH will kill me if I tell him though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->