2009 March Mummies

Hi ladybird!
Your little boy sounds adorable!
You're more than welcome to stay and chat with us, but all our March babies were born in 2009 so you might find we chat about things your little one isn't doing yet.
The March 2011 Mums have a thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/547670-march-mummies-2011-a.html :flower:

:wave: ladybird march is the best month!!! (and june :p )

We need 2009 adding to our title really ..... might pm admins .... :)

Ideally, we need to get the thread moved from Claire to one of us regulars... then you can change the title etc.

I have to admit, I've pm'd wobbles to have the thread changed already :blush: thought it was time since we often get other years coming in.

:hi: afternoon everyone... how are you all doing??

My secret Santa should know that if all else fails... anything with alcohol in and you can't go wrong!! I'm not feeling deprived.. no no... not me! nuh uh! Chocolate in any form is good... though I am going to TRY and be good once baby is here! Books, photoframes, smelly stuff - ANYTHING LEMON or citric. *swoons* think I'm a bit of a lemon addict! could be a small craving! LOL

Hope you're all okay! xx

I have to admit, I've pm'd wobbles to have the thread changed already :blush: thought it was time since we often get other years coming in.

oops ive just done it too .. nm :D

hehe cath! glad u like photoframes ;)

x

:rofl: at least we know it'll def be changed. She's gotta get at least one of the PMs. :thumbup:

:rofl: I think we stopped being trouble a while ago when 2 people decided to leave! OR...well.... you know what I mean! :winkwink:

Anyway.... I have asked a question regarding alphabet in my journal... would you march mums mind taking a look and answering with your thoughts??? Thanks Gem who has already done this! :kiss:

And yep... Lottie's face stares at me from a beautiful heart photo frame! :cloud9:

:rofl: I think we stopped being trouble a while ago when 2 people decided to leave! OR...well.... you know what I mean! :winkwink:

Anyway.... I have asked a question regarding alphabet in my journal... would you march mums mind taking a look and answering with your thoughts??? Thanks Gem who has already done this! :kiss:

And yep... Lottie's face stares at me from a beautiful heart photo frame! :cloud9:

:D

.... i know of no trouble :shrug: must be b4 i properly arrived... cath pm me lol!!!!

Well, Wobbles can't complain about us too much - I think she was a March Mum too wasn't she? (I am technically NOT a March mum though - both mine were born in April! I was born in March though, so maybe I can get round it that way... :haha:)

Who were the two who 'decided to leave'? I can't remember!

I was a feb mummy at first until DS #1 was fashionably late lol and you lot let me join you :D

Lu... technically I'm an April Mum too... Lottie's 2nd April... but was due on 20th March!

You're right... Wobbles was a March Mum indeed! :thumbup: I'll PM the names... so as not to cause issue! :D

I'm a feb mum but was due 2nd march! Lol! Should really rename it dec, feb, mar, apr, may, jun mums!

Thinking about it - have we got a baby for most months now?!!!!

We have dec, feb, mar, April, may and June dont we?!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"