2009 March Mummies

ooooo a mango baby :D

Perhaps, instead of shooting YOU, we should post all our firearms TO you to use at will on the monsters who shall not be discussed... :change:

*PUTS ALL FIREARMS AND DEATH WEAPONS IN AN ENVELOPE - SEALS IT WITH A :kiss: AND POSTS TO LU*

:rofl: Actually, it's guns that's causing my headache!
They 'want' (I hate that term - even at 2 Alex knows to say 'I'd like...' or 'Please may I have...' :grr:) BB guns for Christmas, but not your bog standard ones - super firing ones that can fire holes through tin cans. I'm not keen on guns full stop - Alex has no toy guns and it's staying that way, same as I wouldn't encourage him to pretend to strangle or hang someone. Anyway, I don't' think they're mature enough for them, and I don't want them kept in my house...... Of course, I am now the wicked stepmother. *sigh*

OH... Tooo bad for them... I'd be the wicked stepmother in that case too! No guns in this house!!

They should learn they can't always have what they 'want'!

Holy Moley, I wouldn't want something like that around me either... if they blow holes in tin cans they'd do damage on people too... :shock:
Embrace your evil stepmother role hun! :hugs:

I'm trying to look up what's legal and what's not now, and I don't think they're going to be able to have them anyway. They are absolutely not staying in my house, and as of Jan we're moving house and they'll be coming to us by train - they can't carry them on trains as they're considered replica firearms. So anyway, we'll see..... My foot is being put down firmly on this!! :lol:

Happy term Cath!!! Wow not look until we have a newborn too coo over! Then debz and we will all be mothers of multiples!!

We are teething here. Why do we need teeth ffs! :lol:

Xx

Halfway debz!

And lu I don't blame you! No gun policy here too. Except water guns lol x

Ouch! It doesn't seem like Faith should be old enough to be teething! I don't know... is it just me that thinks time is going past without me having the chance to notice?!

Thanks Katie... Yep I expect lots of cooing :rofl:

Happy halfway Debz, I feel like I've closed my eyes after getting my BFP and woken up at 37 weeks:shock: it has flown :thumbup:

woo happy halfway deb

thanks for the sponsor deb xx

Happy halfway hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Lou im with you on the guns too - even though i used to go rifle shooting myself and was county champion for 4 years running (and i have my own gun but not in this house) I cant stand the thought of ben with one. When we were in Devon his cousin had a plastic pistol, didn't do/fire anything but i hated it!! :hugs:

on a low today - the rudeness of some people just makes me sad, theres no excuse for it i dont think - its dissapointing

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->