2009 March Mummies

It's so frickin' SLOW! I can't read anything properly :wacko:

Am going to come back tomorrow and hope it'll all be back to normal - by the looks of things, it's not proving popular!

slow here too, so ill wave good night now too, catch you tomorrow ladies

OMG !!! Soo different and it keeps refreshing on its own! bit slow

Morning... This place feels a bit foreign... I'm sure I'll get used to it though!

Yep.... the sign from my baby is that it's running out of room! :rofl: but no labour signs! Which actually pleases me! With Lottie i had false labour at 37 weeks and she still went to 42... so I don't put much hope or trust in false labour being a sign of things happening!

Loads of BH and slightly more discharge than I've had over the last few months... but otherwise.... nada!

Ooooh exciting!

Today I am mostly tired and spotty. I have reached that post-portum stage where my hair is falling out by the handful, my skin is looking so tired, dull and spotty that I want to cry, and my tummy - though slim - is still depressingly saggy. I need to tone but do not have the energy.

I am going to get my SAD light out today.

hi ladies :) , wow wots happened ere lol ??
i want to go on holiday as well :(

I am going back to the hairdressers today. To demand they fix me! I had washed my hair since last Wed obv, but not straightened it etc as I wasn't going anywhere. I did it last night before work and it's shocking! It's a graduated bob.... supposedly! But one side has a whopping great hole in the middle of the grad, the other goes straight from short to long with no graduation at all - like a big step! Just another thing to add to my already low mood. :grr:

I didn't notice it all week coz my hair is wavy by nature and so it just looked it's usual mess. I sat and cried when I straightened it yesterday. :nope: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->