2009 March Mummies

The watch was a photo I took and I used it for no other reason than I wanted to remain semi-anon in case of crazy internet stalkers. Like you lot. :sulk:

<--------- :muaha:

I is a crazy stalker! I even know where you live! :rofl: well... on an island that you can get to by train (apparently!)

But thanks... now I get the watch thing (2 years later!!)

Oooo I now have a mobile version of Bnb!

Can anyone tell me how long it took from onset of screaming and ramming fists in mouth and trying to bite everything to a tooth took.... Before I go mental.... Please. Please. Please with a cherry on top!

No baby Cath? Xxx

Ah, I have no idea sorry Katie! Tom is clamping down bloomin' hard on everything too, but isn't miserable with it (yet). I think A got his first tooth at 7 and a half months, but was whingy for about 6 week before that :wacko:

Alex is on a roll today. A bird flew into our bathroom through the open window, then flew around and has crapped everywhere. "Oh no mummy - buggar! What the hell's this? That bloody bird has pooed everywhere! Bollocks!" :shock:

We are getting a swear jar.

No baby yet Katie x

I can't remember but it was a while! :( though all kids are different! :thumbup:

Swearing jar will be well used, are you going to fill it with sweets instead if money? Cos lottie would be devastated if I took yummy stuff off her!!

Omg lu! Ella hasn't sworn yet but hubby is the only one who swears (except when I really hurt myself or driving :haha:)

Faith really bad today refusing calpol but when anything is near her mouth she throws herself at it and bites it like a shark thrashing her face side to side) defo teething and I can see where the tooth will come as gum is slightly bumpy but no tooth yet!

Can't wait for some news Cath!

What's everyone's kiddies attention span like? Ella's is very small lol trying to find ways to help her sit and listen for longer and play games rtc rather than watch tv! She knows lots of shapes now and colours, next is alphabet... Eeek! X

Hope Faith is ok soon :hugs:

Bens attention span 'could be better' lol!

Gwizz is my gamer name I used at whilst at uni, suppose also it starts with a G and has a double letter in it, and is 5 letters long like my real name too lol. Heard it in a roy orbison song and thought that'll do!

Haha Cath - No, the swear jar is for me and OH! We have to put 50p in each time we swear, and then at the end of the week we'll have saved enough for a 2 week holiday in the Caribbean! :lol:

Alex has a shite attention span, but is happy to come back to something again and again if that makes sense? Some things he'll happily do for ages - painting, reading (being read to rather!), sometimes cooking... but other times he just wants to do his own thing.

Hope Faith is feeling back to normal soon :hugs:

:dohh: sorry Lu... i have baby brain! :rofl:

Lottie's attention span is okay... but completely determined by what she's doing... rummaging through my bedside cabinet/study drawer can keep her occupied forever... because we DON'T want her in them!

Painting and throwing/kicking/rolling balls are a firm favourite and building towers out of blocks or anything that she can keeps her amused for a bit!

otherwise... it's rubbish! Though lately she's getting very good at tidy up time... which is fab... as I'm getting worse at it...well... it's taking longer to get to the floor! :rofl:

Cath u were scheduled in to have a newborn by today :p now it'll have to be by the end of the week!!! im free friday to sit and mobile watch properly :haha:

xxx

LOL... just after your message to me about tens machine last night... my tightenings steped up a gear! :rofl: I went to bed with regular pains and woke up feeling rotten! :(

Mike uhmed and ahhed about going to work and in the end decided it would be best if he did... but I have to call if it kicks off!

Spent the morning standing ironing as my massive pile never got finished on the weekend thanks to all the painting we did.

Taking Lottie to soft play this afternoon! Puting her down for a nap NOW... in hope that she can sleep for an hour before we go... else she'll be a nightmare!

Fingers crossed that all these painful tightenings are doing something worth while! :thumbup:

Debz... hoping your scan went well! Are we finding out gender?????????

Labour :dust: for Cath!

Scan went well. All seems to be working and growing as it should. Will be finding out gender, but that will be consultant appt on Thurs or beyond since M couldn't b at scan this morning.

:thumbup: Debz cant wait!!!!!

Any regularity to these tightenings cath???

:yipee: glad all went well Debz!!!

All bloody night long and then stopped around 8am ish

Feeling very crampy right now and we'll see... I imagine it's just more of the same! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->