2009 March Mummies

We've started a bit of BLW with Tom. Alex took a good few weeks to start actually eating anything, but judging by Tom's Monster-Poo nappies he's swallowing stuff already!

:rofl: @tesco man!!!!

:D for Tom hope he enjoys!!!!!

Matty is 4 months today :cake:

:hugs: Lu... hope you manage to tell your Mum somehow! and WOW about the tesco man! :shock:
:yipee: for Tom munching! :munch:

Happy 4 months Matty :dance: where the heck did that time go?? :shock:

ty cath :)

just realised maybe me laughing at tesco man is a bit harsh on the poor fella - hope hes ok, think it was the way I read it :blush:

x

ooops poor mr tesco man, hope he is ok though. must admit i did lol when reading it

yay for the little man eating food

:dust: cath

i also think the gods should go in kennels while your parents are with you

:hug: to those that need them

Made me :lol: too...

What foods have you started with Lucy? Faith has refused puree's the last few days so I'm giving her finger foods now so I don't flap! She has finger of toast yesterday, tried a rusk and a stick of banana and a stick of cucumber! Will try her with a pancake or bit of crumpet this morning :) x

Good luck with BLW Katie! :thumbup:

I'm feeling meh! :(

Going to go get passport forms for unborn child today so I can start filling them in when I'm bored and looking for something to do!

Sorry - I did mean to say Happy Four Months to Matty! I remembered in bed last night, sorry!

Oooh Cath, sorry you're feeling pants. The passports thing sounds exciting (how sad is my life??) and I am jealous of you spending Christmas in the sunshine! I have my SAD light on right now, and am hoping it improves my mood :lol:

Katie - so far he's had roast carrots, roast parsnips, melon, red pepper, toast, baked potato, some fish, some chicken.... Umm... What else... I think I'll do fajitas for dinner so I'll give him some of the wrap, some red pepper and courgette, perhaps some mushroom - without the spices :)

This is what I sent my mum -

Hi Mum,
Yes we're all well - sorry for not replying sooner.
I'd love to see you, but not the dogs - sorry :(
Love Lucy

Straight to the point huh?

:rofl: I wondered how long it would take until you got a call/email/text in return!

Well she certainly couldn't read anything else into it but what you mean! :thumbup:

Sorry you already have your SAD lamp on. I don't have one of those yet... but having only lived here for 7 years... I think i have to manage a few more before I resort to one! :thumbup:

I'm very much looking forward to a month of SUN... oh and lounging in the swimming pool... did I mention that we'll be staying at my folks/inlwas while there... both of whom have pools (well practically everyone does in SA) and then when we go away to the bush for 5 days with Mike's family we're staying a place... with a swimming pool too!! :dance:

Are you jealous yet? because I'm feeling very pregnant and sore and this is all I have right now! :rofl:

*ignores all the sunshine and swimming pool lounging and gazes out at the foggy grey mist*

stop rubbing it in cath, lol
hope you and the family enjoy it

:rofl: I'll stop now.... you may wish to hide me from your FB feeds come mid December though... cos you may see some disturbing sunshine pics! :rofl:

:lol: nah, by then we'll be glad of the distraction from the -20 degree weather we've been threatened with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->