2009 March Mummies

sending lots of :dust: hope baby pound doesnt leave you waiting too long cath x

Ah, I'm going to go the other way and say enjoy it while it lasts Cath! I miss being pregnant sooooooo much, and am seethingly jealous of you and Debz right now!

lol I had a nasty dream about being ready to drop last night ... i'll pass for a while :haha:

:hugs:

Sending hugs to Jade :(

xxxxx

Thank you!!!

Hugs and best wishes to Jade! :( Glad you're okay sweets!!

This baby is staying put... (reverse psychology in action here!!) so expecting induction at this point!!

Nope no induction - baby will hit u when ur least expecting/wanting it!!! sods law ..... get lots of :sex: in!!!

I forgot to say, when Sam and I had a row he said I spend far too much time on my phone and I said I spend lots on here trying to keep up with you all, he started to bleet on about us not being proper friends because we don't know each other or have met... He got the finger for that, if only he knew... You girls probably know me better than anyone I know (except parents) and are a MASSIVE part of my life and support structure throughout my parenting years!

But with or without this wine glass I would like to add here that I love you all to bits, and I thank you for all your support through the hardest years of my life. :flower: :hugs:

And I hope to meet you all at some point in our lives! If I win the lottery tonight we are ALL going on holiday :D xxx

Awww just seen this! I feel totally the same. Love you all loads :flower::flower: xxxx

Sorry I been AWOL updated hournal and reading everyone elses now. Hope everyone is ok? xxxx

:sulk: So I still dont have a clue what to get my secret santa!

I forgot to say, when Sam and I had a row he said I spend far too much time on my phone and I said I spend lots on here trying to keep up with you all, he started to bleet on about us not being proper friends because we don't know each other or have met... He got the finger for that, if only he knew... You girls probably know me better than anyone I know (except parents) and are a MASSIVE part of my life and support structure throughout my parenting years!

But with or without this wine glass I would like to add here that I love you all to bits, and I thank you for all your support through the hardest years of my life. :flower: :hugs:

And I hope to meet you all at some point in our lives! If I win the lottery tonight we are ALL going on holiday :D xxx

:kiss:

Love you too sweetie!!! and my hubby knows better than to have issue with me keeping up with you guys!! He knows who all of you are! Well.. he knows when I say Jade.. she's the one getting married in Sept next year or Gem - makes all the nappy cakes we've ordered! or Debz - Northern Ireland crazy lass who was also in Usborne! etc etc... he knows of you all and he knows how much support I get from you all! :thumbup:

I can understand why Sam may not get it... but we are soooooo meeting up some day! :thumbup: Well actually I'll be meeting Jade as early as beginning of next year! :dance:

Cant wait :)

i know what to get mine, just need to buy it :D

I have no idea for my secret santa. :shrug: I know a few thing's they might like, but it'd be the full tenner on something that looks majorly small and I'd feel like a cheap ass. :haha:

I have no idea yet either. Obviously though, I shall leave it right until the last minute and then panic :haha:

Urgh, I have a dilemma. My mum wants to come and stay for a couple of nights next week, but she wants to bring her dogs with her. They stink. They are so badly behaved that I genuinely feel like I want to scream for about 90% of the time whenever they're here. They jump up on me, jump up at Alex, jump up on the kitchen worktops, they chew everything, my mum lets them on the sofas and the bed, they leave hair everywhere... We have a dog, and he is very well trained - they are not. I really don't want them in my house any more. I had a major melt-down last time she bought them, and I really thought she'd realise from my sobs that I don't like having them here, but she's asked to bring them again. I don't know how to word it to her that I don't want them! To be honest, if it's between not seeing my mum and not seeing the dogs, or having them both, then I think I'd rather not see her this time :(

I am a chicken.

Hmmm im not how u'd word it tbh but I fully agree that you shouldnt have them if they are like that :(

Maybe just say something genuine and not try and hide the fact saying there will be a house full, baby needs there space now and you feel uncomfortable with them around too when both children are on the floor/running about ...

are u worried about her response? can a neighbour go and feed/sort them daily?

x

I don't think she'll freak out or anything - I just think she'll be upset she can't come. She has them in kennels a lot because of work, and she hates leaving them there. They really do my head in though. She also doesn't walk them when she's here - she always leaves it to OH! He doesn't mind as he walks our hound anyway, but I think it's cheeky! It also means I can't walk our dog, as I can't manage her two. Urgh. I am going to email her now...

tell us what u put - i think she should use kennels again tbh. I mean are they in kennels more often than she has them? can she manage them?

x

IMO no, she can't manage them. They're springer spaniels, which are really high energy dogs. We've got a collie which is also a high energy breed, but he's exercised for 2+ hours a day. They're only about 18 months old, so still puppies really, but she's already stopped going to classes with them. She commutes to work, and works hard, and her partner is always away too, so they play musical puppies a lot. They're both from the same litter too, so they have 'pack issues' where they don't listen to anyone. It's such a shame, as they're not nasty dogs as such - but I can't stand that they behave so badly! :wacko:

I have chickened out of the email so far. I am going out for a walk in a bit and will think about how to word it then!

My Tesco delivery man came this morning - drove off down the lane and drove straight into the ditch! Had to get the farmer to get his tractor and tow him out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->