2009 March Mummies

:rofl: well at least she knows that she can't bring the dogs!

You can mention that you just don't need the extra stress as you've had a rough time with the stepkids lately etc etc... if she asks you about it!

Oh I so feel like I can't be arsed to go into town for the passport forms! :dohh:

right ladies im off, cant sit here in pjs' all day. ive managed to get connor and katie dre3ssed. need to go out to get chloe as she had sleep over at inlaws last night. will be glad to put my feet up tonight before a very busy weekend of zumba starting tomorrow evening

:hi: bye Dani!

have a good day.... I think we need some updated pics of you when you get a chance... to see how fabulous you look having done all this Zumba!!! :hugs:

:wave: girls

Fab on weaning Katie and Lou :) :thumbup:

Have a god day girls - im off into town to have coffee with a friend and paying in a big fat 4 figure cheque into steves account - will i see any of it??? fat chance :rofl:
Also picking up some breastpads from a freecycle lady and posting a load more ebay sales via postman pat.

Bens off to halloween party at nursery this afternoon, forgot to buy him and outfit in the end :dohh: so taken an orange t-shirt and drawn a pumpkin face on it - will show you later if he'll have a piccy taken!

Have a good day ladies - cath ill have phone on me :p
x

Ok - mini-rant.

I asked OH to get some baby wipes. We usually use cotton wool pads and water, but haven't been able to get any for weeks and weeks - I think they've stopped doing the big ones. Anyway, he comes back with wipes from PoundLand, and they are the epitome of shit. Fuckin' wafer thin. PoundLand do do branded ones, but he thought these were cheaper?? :wacko:

Men!!!! lol @ cheaper ... its £1!!!!! everythings £1 does he not think quality .... steve wouldnt do that instead he'd go round searching shops for them to be 99p like numpty wasting time for 1p :dohh:

..then he'd check how many wipes in the packet for that price :dohh:

:rofl: Joe would grab the first thing he saw, chances are they would be make up remover wipes :dohh:

Sam would do the same Claire buy the first he saw and in bulk... He does all the shopping though so I couldn't complain if he got the wrong ones...

Lu - use them to clean the table/window edges/dogs bum and request more but write down the type you want lol xxx

Just posted in my journal about Ella going missing today at soft play! Some di*khead let her out of the security gate!!! :hissy:

x

will try get some upto date pics posted on fb, there is onr floating around on there with a pic of me taken april, one from last month and a pic of me in my large trousers with atleast a 2inch space

Much more scary and worrying than my day for sure Katie! Having a phone stolen is a minor frustration in comparison to your daughter going missing! :hugs: Can only imagine the fear that went through you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I still have a knot in my tummy :( going for a run later to hopefully get rid of it!

And Cath - I would be very mad if my phone was stolen! I've got an iPhone and I have it all set up so my friends an find me or it of there is ever a need and I can remote locate it, send a message to display return address/number or completely wipe it! That's why I asked what phone it was as iPhones with iOS 5 have tracking via iCloud and find iPhone now :hugs:

I saw pics of you a while back dani and you're looking in great shape! And more importantly like you're enjoying it :D xx

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->