2009 March Mummies

Morning!

Stepkid weekend here, but my lovely sis is here so all will be well!

RE: driving... Basically, I was turning right from an A road into a B road, but as I went to turn, there was a woman sitting in her car in the road I was turning into, she was wanting to turn right, but she was ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD! I think she thought it was a dual lane or something. I didn't know what to do, I'd already started turning and there was nowhere for me to go. In a fluster I stalled - and then we were basically sitting in the stalled car, in the middle of the wrong side of the road, with a bloody great big lorry coming towards us! Anyway, instructor was great, I didn't cry or panic too much, and the lorry managed to go round us. Phew!

Yay for a tooth Katie! I can feel them under Tom's gums, and when he sucks my chin now it hurts! :rofl:

:hugs: for both stepkid weekend and driving. It was the stoooopid woman sitting on the wrong side of the road that made it happen.

Wow it says 1 user viewing + 6 guests?!

Defo not your fault Lucy unfortunately you come across some complete idiots when driving! It awful when you have babies on board and someone does something selfish and dangerous!! Seems to be more and more frustrating driving now, everyone wants to be there NOW and will do anything to get there!

X

Love it Cath

:rofl: at Debz

:hugs:Lu

:yipee: for a tooth

No Debz you are right I'd not have accused anyone of that :haha:

meh! They must have decided we're not that interesting after all - just me on my lonesome now! :lol:

:hi:

So here we go.... 39 weeks and here's my watermelon baby!!!

https://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/katypound/d8d57300.jpg

Lol @ guests ...

Wow what a fab bump!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

hmmm ur right claire does look a bit boyish ... but ill stay with girl from potty shot ... decisions decisions!!!

Well seen as they were both asleep by 7:30 worst night ever with matty - he needs his weekly poo and boy was he groggy at about 2am!!! he slept till 10:30 then till 12 then I must have gotten up about 8-10 times between then and 5-6am when I thought bugger it im getting up! Ben was his usual self not waking till about 7:30am.
x

lovely bump pic cath x

hi ladies :)
aww cath lovely bump , i still think girl :cloud9:
hope everyones having a nice weekend :flower:
beer pizza and xfactor for me tonight :winkwink:

Happy 22 weeks chickie!!! :dance: it wont be long and you'll be labour watching like me!! :hugs:

Happy 22 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... cummon baby pound!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back