2009 March Mummies

Lu - you never fail to make me giggle out loud (much to hubby's annoyance)!! Sorry OH is being an arse!

You going to get an iPhone 4S Cath?! A little push present from hubby?! ;) xxx

Wave! Won't say alot on Steve's phone and personally I prefer a PC, I can type much faster and this is annoying lol

Hugs Katie sweetie and to u Cath hun

Xxxxx

hi ladies :)
just catching up with everyone :flower:
cath i was hoping that baby pound would be here :blush: need a new born to cooo over :cloud9:
sorry about your phone :hugs: there are some horrible people around :growlmad:
katie gosh wot a twat that person was letting your girl out :hugs:
hope everyone else is ok :hugs:
im pooping my pants i got dentist tomorrow for root canal treatment :cry:

Lu - you never fail to make me giggle out loud (much to hubby's annoyance)!! Sorry OH is being an arse!

You going to get an iPhone 4S Cath?! A little push present from hubby?! ;) xxx

Nah... I think i'll wait until feb for my phone renewal and then possibly get the iPhone 4S... Mike's big into Android... but I quite like the iPhone!

hi ladies :)
just catching up with everyone :flower:
cath i was hoping that baby pound would be here :blush: need a new born to cooo over :cloud9:
sorry about your phone :hugs: there are some horrible people around :growlmad:
katie gosh wot a twat that person was letting your girl out :hugs:
hope everyone else is ok :hugs:
im pooping my pants i got dentist tomorrow for root canal treatment :cry:

Thanks hun.... well baby Pound is technically not late yet... just being a bother and making us wait till the alst minute! Little trouble!

Hope your root canal goes okay! :hugs:

ps... if I text a pic of the baby (via Mike's phone as I wont have that option with my phone) you're welcome to post it in here and my journal. I'm happy for you to guys to also mention any details I put in text... name, weight etc etc etc.

Because you'll maybe get it a few hours before facebook does! :D

:hugs: Katie

:dust: Cath

:rofl: Lu

I wonder how long it would take to read this thread from beginning? It would be like having a kindle :rofl:

Gah, missed the toy sale at Sainsbury's as OH had to go into work. Now all the good stuff has gone. *humph*

I'm sure I've already asked this, but what are you getting your toddlers for Christmas? I've been trying to get a few bits and bobs each week, but have yet to get 'the main one'. What are your thoughts on balance bikes? Are they an unnecessary step? How about regualr bikes? Are our LO's too little for them?

Also, I am sick of being the bad cop to OH's good. Does anyone else feel like this - that they're the one always saying no, whereas their OH is the 'fun' one? :wacko:

I am going to get there today.

Oh BnB, damn you and your 'This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->